HELP...A MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER

Britt

Hi everyone,
Please forgive me if this is posted already. I am fairly new to the board. I have 4a relaxed hair and I am in bad need of a moisturizing conditioner that actually DETANGLES. I have tried many and have not been satisfied.
Here is a list of what I have tried..

-ORS Hair Mayo
-Alter Ego garlic treatment ($27
shocked.gif
for no reason)
-queen helene cholestorol
-Mizani Moisturefuse (hated it
mad.gif
)
-Black creme (dominican conditioner, wouldnt buy again)
-the list continues but these are the most recent ones that I could think of off the top of my head

The detangling part is extremely important to me because this way I do not loose much hair, hardly any.

I am open to all opinions and product reviews
wink.gif

Thanks,
Britt

Guuuuuurllllllllll

I absolutely love KeraCare Humecto. I leave it on my hair without heat for 2-3 hours under a cap and my hair is COMPLETELY detangled! I relax every 3 months and I am a 4A/3C texture!!!!!!

Good luck it is the BEST!

[ QUOTE ]
Guuuuuurllllllllll

I absolutely love KeraCare Humecto. I leave it on my hair without heat for 2-3 hours under a cap and my hair is COMPLETELY detangled! I relax every 3 months and I am a 4A/3C texture!!!!!!

Good luck it is the BEST!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!!
smile.gif

Thanks a lot...
smile.gif

That is what i like to hear. The detangling part is very important to me b/c i loose hair when my hair is wet and not detangled. I could use this now b/c i am in my 12th wk of a relaxer and I have 4 more weeks to go. Can u tell me the price of this?

Someone PMed me about using Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment and loving it. I forget who (girl I'll answer you soon :p ) but they raved about it. I have raved about it for months because it's a WONDERFUL moisturizing conditioner. They took my rec and were quite pleased.

No need to have a color, this stuff works wonders on ALL processed hair and detangles like a dream. LUST is good for this too - though the smell is a bit much for me - but many ladies here love it.

Good Luck!

I also love Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner. I haven't found anything yet that compares to it
smile.gif

Britt,

This one is really cheap and awesome with tangles. You shouldn't have ANY...St. Ives Vanilla and Edelweiss Moisturizing Conditioner. It's like $2.59 for 20oz. You might find at drugstore, but more likely at grocery store. I really like this one 'cause I do get tangles
smile.gif
Leaves your hair like silk, too.

Others to try, but more expensive: Aubrey Organics Island Spice Cream Rinse and the Jojoba and Aloe conditioner. Available at most healthfood stores and at places like vitaminshoppe.com.

Welcome to the site!

~Jade~

Back