Help! 4 months of Viviscal and I still have bald spots!

QueenT

If anyone has actually had serious hair problems and solved them with Viviscal please let me know.

My hair has grown;however, the bald spots are still present.

The box says take 2 tablets for 6 to 8 months. Does it take that long to see serious results?

Did you consult a drematologist regarding your bald spots? Do you know why you have them? Viviscal is reportedly great but did nothing for me, I think it will most likely help you after months of repeated use but if your bald spots was cause by alopecia, or scalp damage you should ask a expert in skin about origin and cure and then use your vitamins, diet and hair care regimen as additional support.:yep:

HTH

I grew my bald spots out with this, I had alopecia but not the traction type. I didnt consult a doctor but I tried everything and couldnt even get braids because my hair was shorter than 1/2 inch.

I used Viviscal and Zambesia scalp cream for 3 weeks and grew an inch of strong hair and I haven't had the bald spots again. Im currently on the vits now but I tend to react to it fairly fast.

I agree with the other poster you should go to the doctors if you havent determined the cause. The more serous the problem the longer you have to take it apparently but it is expensive:ohwell:

I don't know if you live in the UK or US. If your in the UK you can get them from most health food shops. If its US then you would have to get it from Ebay.

Its more of a thing that you use for 2 weeks to get your scap in good contition.

Back