Hello Im New

Nappyafro

Hello ladies. I found this site through a link from the Naturallycurly board. I have natural hair and so do my daughters. I have been natural for almost 3 years and transitioned for about 1 year before the big chop. My hair type is weird. 3c/4b if there is such a thing. My eldest daughter (9) is a 4b all the way as is my middle daughter (3). My baby (2) has very strange hair. It straightens with a blow dry, and waves up when brushed wet, and curls/napps up when air dried. The baby has shoulder length hair, the oldest (who grew out her relaxer when i did) has neck length hair in the back and chin length hair in the front. My middle one has just about shoulder length in the back and chin length in the front.

I wet my hair everyday, wash with conditioner, add some Motions hair oil and some Citreshine curl booster and it curls into tight little ringlets. I washt the girls' hair about once a month, with braidings about 2 to 3 times a month. The baby more often because it doesnt keep as well in her hair.

Im looking forward to adding pics and looking at everyone else's and getting to know you ladies.

Welcome!!!
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
This is the best hair care site that I've ever found! I've recently joined, and everyone here is very friendly and informative. In a little while you'll get more welcomes from other members and the moderators, and shortly you will feel right at home.
sleeping.gif
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your pics!!!
smile.gif
clap.gif

hello
wave.gif
. It's great to see new members joining the forum
wink.gif
. Everyone here is super nice and helpful
smile.gif
so I know you'll enjoy it a much as I do!

Back