Hello, I am new to this forum!

shan8756

longlayers
I am curious about the phytorelaxer vs. affirm conditioning reg. relaxer.
Has anyone recently switched to phyto or has switched and notices a huge positive difference?

WELCOME AND HAPPY GROWING DONT KNOW ABOUT THE PREMS BUT IAM SURE SOMEBODY WILL COME IN HERE AND LET YOU KNOW THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL:dance7: :dance7: :clap:

Anancy said:
Hey there, welcome to the forum it's great here. Tell us about your hair, im nosy. :)
My kind of girl this. ;)

Welcome to the board and, yes, please tell us about your hair!

Welcome to the forum and you are going to love it here because these ladies give great advice. Now, on to your question.......I used to use Affirm, Mizani, and many other relaxers and I switched to Phyto Index 2 once I started lurking on this site. My hair has responded very well to Phyto and you can visibly see the difference between the hair that was relaxed with Phyto and the other hair. My hair is fine/thin in general, but Phyto still leaves it with some "weight". The $60 pricetag is not a problem for me considering the results I get and considering the fact that I rarely visit a hair salon anymore. I say try it and if you like it, stick wit it because Phyto is the ish.

Back