Hello, fellow hair lovers.

• Thread starter Thread starter cieramichele
  • Start date Start date
C

cieramichele

Im new and I've been lurking for about 2 months now. I finally decided to transfer those $5. Anyways, Im a transitioner. Im about 20 weeks post. Just thought I'd introduce myself. Im on here like everyday. Im addicted. :spinning:

Ive been studying hair care for about 2-3 years. I THOUGHT I knew everything about hair care but you girls opened my eyes to new things (MN, baggy, towel steaming, etc). I have learned SO much more in so little time. I caught on to the lingo too! Im even using more natural products. Thank you.

I also want to make this my first topic.

Shea butter is the TRUTH.

Im in love with coconut oil. It is the best thing put on this earth for your health, skin, AND hair.

If youre a PJ, TRY really hard not to read this next sentence. Ive notice you all have be sleeping on Tresemme. If you like the silicon mix, you will LOVE Tresemme Smooth and Silky conditioner. It has silicones in it (yay and nay) and thats the BEST slip ever for co washing. It took me only less than a minute to detangle ALL my hair OUT of the shower. I have about 2 inches of NG and it was a BREEZE to comb through.

Blah blah blah. HELLO! :drunk:

Hello and WELCOME! I'm a lover of coconut oil and shea too! I almost fell asleep on the coconut oil because it's so light. I thought my hair was just swallowing it down and then nothing. I've discovered that the coconut oil is doing SOMETHING. My hair is growing and is so soft. I also use it for fine lines around the eyes and mouth area. I also take a couple of heaping spoons in the morning. It helps my colon!!!:lachen:

Hello and WELCOME! I'm a lover of coconut oil and shea too! I almost fell asleep on the coconut oil because it's so light. I thought my hair was just swallowing it down and then nothing. I've discovered that the coconut oil is doing SOMETHING. My hair is growing and is so soft. I also use it for fine lines around the eyes and mouth area. I also take a couple of heaping spoons in the morning. It helps my colon!!!:lachen:

It makes my new growth SO soft and im doing night treatments with it.
Today for the first time I used it on my food. I had a club sandwich and "buttered" the bottom of my bread with it.
It makes my skin soft of course.
Im trying to get it more into my diet to help EVERYTHING. Pretty much seems like a "cure all" to me.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I don't have hair pictures in my siggy I'm still a hair lover.

:welcome: :band:

I love this board, you learn something new every day :yep: And I love coconut oil too. I love how it makes my hair feel, and I cook foods with it too to get all of the internal benefits :lick:

:lick: Please share!

here ya go

47b8da23b3127cceb78e7c1ead6100000026108AbuWzVo5Yt1

just take the whole thing

47b8da23b3127cceb78e7ac42c8800000026108AbuWzVo5Yt1

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dlewis YOU ARE WRONG FOR THAT!!!! Now I won't be able to get those off of my mind!!!! Maybe I should get me a brownie and slap some coconut oil on it...hmmmmmmmm....

Welcome Ciera! :hiya2:

I know what you mean, I'm kinda addicted to LHCF too. :laugh:

Coconut oil is wonderful, the virgin kind smells so good and has a lovely texture. People do sleep on Tresemme, I used to use it too, but then they changed the formula and I haven't tried the new stuff. Glad to have you here!

Welcome Ciera! :hiya2:

I know what you mean, I'm kinda addicted to LHCF too. :laugh:

Coconut oil is wonderful, the virgin kind smells so good and has a lovely texture. People do sleep on Tresemme, I used to use it too, but then they changed the formula and I haven't tried the new stuff. Glad to have you here!

Thanks hun! I love the coconut oil I bought yesterday. Its unrefined, white, in a jar, and easy to handle. The other coconut oil ...all it says is that its all natural :ohwell: ..its yellow too. It smells a little different from the one I just bought.

Im new and I've been lurking for about 2 months now. I finally decided to transfer those $5. Anyways, Im a transitioner. Im about 20 weeks post. Just thought I'd introduce myself. Im on here like everyday. Im addicted. :spinning:

Ive been studying hair care for about 2-3 years. I THOUGHT I knew everything about hair care but you girls opened my eyes to new things (MN, baggy, towel steaming, etc). I have learned SO much more in so little time. I caught on to the lingo too! Im even using more natural products. Thank you.

I also want to make this my first topic.

Shea butter is the TRUTH.

Im in love with coconut oil. It is the best thing put on this earth for your health, skin, AND hair.

If youre a PJ, TRY really hard not to read this next sentence. Ive notice you all have be sleeping on Tresemme. If you like the silicon mix, you will LOVE Tresemme Smooth and Silky conditioner. It has silicones in it (yay and nay) and thats the BEST slip ever for co washing. It took me only less than a minute to detangle ALL my hair OUT of the shower. I have about 2 inches of NG and it was a BREEZE to comb through.

Blah blah blah. HELLO! :drunk:

WELCOME, and yes you absolutely right about the Tresemme!!!!
I thought I had stumbled up on something too when I bought it and for the first time, I was able to comb through 13 months of NG with sooooo much ease! Then I run back to the board to post my find and come to find out, the ladies here are already hip to it!!!! That's some good stuff.

(I purchased my initial 39 ounce of Smooth and Silky with the pump from Big Lots for $2.50; they had 32 ounce bottles on sale at Walgreen's last week for $3 I think)

WELCOME, and yes you absolutely right about the Tresemme!!!!
I thought I had stumbled up on something too when I bought it and for the first time, I was able to comb through 13 months of NG with sooooo much ease! Then I run back to the board to post my find and come to find out, the ladies here are already hip to it!!!! That's some good stuff.

(I purchased my initial 39 ounce of Smooth and Silky with the pump from Big Lots for $2.50; they had 32 ounce bottles on sale at Walgreen's last week for $3 I think)

Yeah girl, I saw that sale at walgreens and jumped on it FASTER than..um well fast. Anyways, I admire your hair.

Welcome Cireamichele. I also love coconut oil and shea butter, although I have the shealoe butter in the 1lb tub and the African shea butter oil in liquid form, both very nice.

Back