HELLO EVERYONE!! *New Member*

Fashionista

I'm so happy I found this board! I've been reading some of the posts and have soaked up a lot of great info but I'm afraid with all of the product suggestions I might become an even worse PJ than I already am. I love the positive support network here on the board it's very encouraging.

But anyway as I ramble on, I am wondering if anyone on the board with relaxed hair has used Carol's Daughter products and what is your opinion of them?

Hope to chat with you soon /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome Fashionista!
I like most of the CD products I've tried. I hated the Hair Milk, though. It was too greasy. The Healthy Hair Butter moisturizes my hair very well, but I can't use it every day. It would be too oily. My only complaint is that it smells like old men's cologne. The Hair Balm looks like melted butter and it smells like heaven! I love it! But it, too, can get greasy after two or three applications. The Mimosa Hair Honey is fairly light. It smells great and it makes my natural and relaxed hair feel soft and look shiny. Marguerite's Magic looks like stiff vanilla cake icing. It's a good moisturizer--not too heavy.
Next on my list to try is the Tui Hair Oil.

Hi Fashionista,
Welcome to the board! (love that username!)
Anyway, I have never used the CD products, but just like sassygirl125, I'm sure that the other ladies who have used it will be happy to tell you what they thought about it.

Welcome, when I was transitioning I used the Mimosa Hair Honey(it's great on relaxed hair...a little goes a long way). I didn't like the Hair Milk(on relaxed or natural). The healthy Hair Butter was too heavy on relaxed hair....I love it on my natural hair though.

Welcome Fashionista. I guarantee that you will find everything you need to know about hair and more here. Don't worry about being a PJ, what you have to worry about is being a junkie of this Board. I can never get enough. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome Fashionista,

it always a pleasure to hear that someone has joined our forum and is getting as much out of the board as we do.

As for Carol's Daughter, I have mixed reviews. I grew to like the Mimosa Hair Honey, I think the healthy hair butter is okay but is a bit on the heavy side so it need s to be applied sparingly esp on relaxed hair. CD hair milk I absolutely detest.

Thanks for the greetings and info.

SassyGirl I think I will try Marguerite's Magic I have the Tui Hair Oil it smells great I use it on my ends.

Back