Heavy Crush..What should I do?

hairenergizer

Lately I have been running into this guy everywhere. Have seen him around for years. Well you know how you can see someone looking at you out the side corner of your eye. Well I catch him watching me and I am wondering what is he thinking. If he only knew that I like him too...Jesus help me please:drunk:. I go to bed and wake up with him on my mind. I don't want to and can't be the first to approach him. Well you know it's about pride for me and I don't want him to know I like him. I want him to approach me. Another reason why is because I just can't do it. I really need to tighten up, obviously he must not be paying that any attention. I need to improve on my game, fashion, etc.
I have to be real here. I want to sex:lick::spinning: him up and possibly more. I can't seem to get him off of my mind. What could be the reason I catch him watching/staring at me?

Next time you see him, gaze directly into his eyes (slowly count to 5 in your head...1-1000,2-1000,etc...) then smirk ever so slightly and go back to what you were doing. If he's interested or available he will say something to you. :yep:

This part of a budding relationship is soooooooo much fun! I'm tingling with excitement for you. I've been with my SO for quite some time yet my heart still skips a beat when I know he's coming through the door. I get giddy when I catch him staring at me. Enjoy this!!

P.S He obviously thinks you are plenty tight. I say wait for him to approach. I am old fashioned that way. I like to be chased. Have fun!

Last edited:
This part of a budding relationship is soooooooo much fun! I'm tingling with excitement for you. I've been with my SO for quite some time yet my heart still skips a beat when I know he's coming through the door. I get giddy when I catch him staring at me. Enjoy this!!

P.S He obviously thinks you are plenty tight. I say wait for him to approach. I am old fashioned that way. I like to be chased. Have fun!
Thanks. I believe he's afraid to come off on me just as I am him. Im thinking he might be thinking that I may have someone or what baggage comes along with me. This guy is a policeman. You know you can just feel when this just may be the right person. Im wondering is this something I should pray about? I could go into long detail of when I first laid eyes on him about 16-17 years ago and here recently just started to see him more around in our town. The other day I saw him and he had his back turned I was getting ready to go into an establishment. Guess what I did? I turned around and quickly jumped into my car praying that he wouldn't see me because I didn't feel "up to par". See this is why I got to get it together and get my shish tight so I can be fabulous, like Kenya on RHA says. I want to have a nice car, nice home and the whole 9 yards.

Next time you see him, gaze directly into his eyes (slowly count to 5 in your head...1-1000,2-1000,etc...) then smirk ever so slightly and go back to what you were doing. If he's interested or available he will say something to you. :yep:
This is really great advice. I will try it next time I get a chance to get into his view.

No update. Haven't seen this dude in a while. Hopefully I will try next time I see him to see if I can make something happen. Maybe I wont put all my eggs in one basket due to heartache over another dude. Will update if something takes place.

Back