heat protection

i just cut my hair and plan to style it with a curling iron once a week or every two weeks depending on how long the style last can anyone recommend a good heat protectant to protect my hair and will hold the curl with out drying it out?

I would recommend Ion Heat Protectant spray. It works great. When I flat iron I use this and coconut oil for shine. Great combo.

My last flat iron I used Kenra Silkening Gloss and I'm in :love: . I've used NTM Serum, Biosilk, and Fantasia in the past and never had results like this. It's expensive but worth it.

baglady215 said:
My last flat iron I used Kenra Silkening Gloss and I'm in :love: . I've used NTM Serum, Biosilk, and Fantasia in the past and never had results like this. It's expensive but worth it.

I've been eyeing this product for a while. I gotta drive into another state to get my kenra products but I may try it out on my next run.

simplycee, it was my first time using it. I got a sample from Kenra. It really made my hair shine and that is RARE. $15 a bottle but oh well...

I actually found a heat protectant spray by Tresseme in Wal-Mart (I think it was around $3?...no more than $5) and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Back