PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
ok so my album was looking naked with out a press
update and i had this new flatiron sitting around
so i decided what the heck the 10day forecast
doesnt have any rain so this is what happened
check out the album link in siggy no password
required

Nice growth....from now on You're banned from the flat iron for the next six months....your hair is coming along great...!!!

daisy thanks i really am happy with it

stcsweet i see things happening that i've never seen b4

oglorious1 please dont :spank: its the heat bug

deedabug i like it but its not what i wanted exactly i wanted a hard press
but i didnt know the flat iron so i wasnt about to risk it

DatJerseyDyme thanks i really admire your hair

dion thanks i love the support you ladies give

thanks lovely congrats on your 2nd transition

i couldnt resist this morning i went over it with the real pressing comb and oil
it brought back childhood memories ahhhhhhhh grease stains on the collar LOL

thanks tigerlily and nurse my hair is about as long/thick as it was when i was preggers and thats the longest i can ever recall my hair being, gotta dig up pics and fix my scanner

thanks alli and mytialpn i really need to get off this heat kick but it
is so tempting to use it when you want to see growth

You are quite the chameleon! I've never seen anyone pull off so many different looks as well as you do! The comparisons pictures of you Nia/Jada/Kelis..wow! You had their hair replicated to a 't'!:lol:

kristina thanks it feels like it is growing in slow motion tho i'll put it away for a while that way when i let it out i'll be like wow

Divastate oh hair buddy you know i'm just trying to catch up to you

caramelty you gotta hit me up b4 you come that way we can do the hair and squeeze in a trip to beauty supply warehouse its like the walmart of hair products

paperdoll i have to be a chameleon too many cute styles out there and i want to try them all and since i spend so much time stalking i mean admiring celeb hair you know i had to do the comparison pics :)

Back