WOLFTRAP FINALLY HAS PICS

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
So here ya go. Be nice
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

GIRL you been on BV too long. HA! The people on here are not like that. Everyone is soo supportive here.

[ QUOTE ]
calbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
So here ya go. Be nice
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

GIRL you been on BV too long. HA! The people on here are not like that. Everyone is soo supportive here.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL haven't been over to BV in a long time but I guess that's where that came from you know they will tear your pic up in a minute.

aww they're so CUTE!!! i'm lovin your pics, i just tried bantu knots last night. but i pinned the ends and one side came out curly and the other side flat, but i out lots of moisturizer in, because my hair was SO dry. but i have about the same length of hair you have. i love your album

Thank you ladies so much you guys really know how to make somene feel good. And thanks to model chick the bantu knots are my absolute favorite way to wear my hair now. I just wish it would dry quicker. If anyone has tips on how to make them dry faster. PLEASE let me know!

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
Hi ladies. I'm shy and never posted pics before. I was going to post them in 2 weeks after I get my touch up so that I can see the results from the first picture in my album but what the heck. I'm bored at work today so decided to post them. I'll post an update in about 2 weeks to see if I had any growth. So here ya go. Be nice
laugh.gif

http://public.fotki.com/Wolftrap/wolftraps_hair_journey/

password is grow

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks good girl. Keep up the good work. You are so right about the wet Banto Knots...Annie all the way. Learned the hard way.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
keylargo said:
All of your hairstyles look great on you and your hair looks healthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

Thanks to you ALL! I'm so shy usually. But somehow you ladies make me feel so comfortable. I'm glad you liked the pics.

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Wow!!!! Has SuperGirl seen your Reuben Pic???? He looks the same as he does on T.V handsome guy
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOOOOOOoooooohhh, Jainygirl!!! I was about to say the same thing... wait 'til Supergirl find out that Wolftrap "moving in" on her man!!!
lachen70.gif

Wolftrap, your hair looks great
smile.gif
My favorite styles on your are the bantu knots and the blow out.

Just now seeing the pics. Very pretty, Wolftrap.
notworthy.gif
I nearly died for SuperG when I saw Reuben.
ill.gif
I really need to stop empathizing so much with pple; my heart can't take the excitement.

Lookin good girl!
party.gif
Looks like we started out at the same length.
smile.gif
I agree...your bantu knots are really cute. I love doing them, and I'm going to use your idea and try it out on dry hair.

Back