Heard of Darcy's Botanicals? Organic hair products!

:bump:
bumping!

i just placed an order for the detangling leave-in (the scent i chose was mint sugar cookie :lick:, the juicy peach kernel nectar, and also the coconut hibiscus oil. i wish i'd also gotten the transitioning creme! my order should be here in the next day or so, when it does, i'll post reviews :yep:

:bump:
bumping!

i just placed an order for the detangling leave-in (the scent i chose was mint sugar cookie :lick:, the juicy peach kernel nectar, and also the coconut hibiscus oil. i wish i'd also gotten the transitioning creme! my order should be here in the next day or so, when it does, i'll post reviews :yep:

The transitioning cream is wonderful! :love:

I'm ordering right now! I told myself to only buy two... and i was stuck between Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip, Organic Coconut & Aloe Moisture Pudding and Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme. I want some thing a bit heavy now that it's getting cold and windy... so I decided against Tucuma... But I'm texlaxed... not natural... so it will be interesting to see how the results will turn out.. bc Madagascar Vanilla is supposed to be super heavy.

I'm so happy I saw this thread!!! I wanted to order off Qhemet for the first time for a heavy moisturizer but they aren't accepting any orders, what the hey? not cool. Hopefully Darcy will make my hair happy.

My order arrived today!!

I used the Organic Coconut & Aloe Moisture Pudding on dry hair. My hair feels great! It was much needed! The best part is that when i was finger combing i didn't hear any snapping. I was able to detangle with this which is incredible because i gave up detangling dry hair. If you are relaxed, I wouldn't recommend this. It's on the heavy side which is what I needed now that it's getting colder, plus i'm texlaxed with 15 weeks of new growth. Oh and fyi it doesn't have much of a scent. Mine doesn't smell like coconuts which surprised me...

Ingredients:
Organic aloe, organic virgin coconut oil, vegetable wax, organic castor oil, organic jojoba oil, vitamin e, & food grade preservative

Darcy was sweet enough to include Winter Spice Oil with my order. It is sweet almond oil + jojoba oil + fragrance... it reminds me of christmas! The smell is heavenly :)

I haven't tried the madagascar vanilla styling creme yet. I'll probably try it on wet hair. I want to see if it will make my curls/waves pop.

Last edited:
How long did it take to receive your orders, been about a little over a week now and I am still waiting on my order, thanks

^^It took about two weeks to get my stuff and I am in California.

I just got my wild plum and avocado twisting cream today and I love it as a moisturizer! It it light, fluffy, and aloe vera based. I just did a bantu knot out with this on my rollerset hair today and it is very soft and moisturized.

I love that she included a sample of the Juicy Peach Kernel Nectar Oil with my order. This stuff smells like fresh peaches!

Back