healthandbeautydepot.com

felicia

has anyone ever ordered from them? i'm getting very angry :mad: i ordered from them on the 19th and haven't even received a shipping confirmation yet. they've already taken the money off of my debit card. i've emailed them asking for tracking info, and i've yet to hear from them. i planned on washing my hair and starting the stick to 1 brand challenge today. i'm pissed. is there anything i can do if they don't send it?

Wow I wonder what happened to their service. I've ordered from them a few times and they always give me good service. I remember they sent the wrong thing and told me to just keep it and they will send out the correct item.

i seriously recommend that no one order from them. fist of all, i ordered from them 10 days ago and hadn't heard anything from them. so i email them, nothing. i then call and none of the extensions work, except the one to place an order(of course). i then tell the lady i never received my package, she says it's b/c one item is on back order. umm, hello, what happened to informing me. i then tell her i just want to cancel the whole order. she then says, well it's only one item. i said no, i was expecting the package by now, so i'll just cancel the order. she said with an attitude ok. i then ask for a cancelation number or email and she said they don't do that. i kept pressing it, but she wouldn't give in. they better not charge my account for that stuff. do you guys think they will b/c they wouldn't give me a cancellation #?
they actually hadn't charged my account.

Just call your credit card company and tell them the situation. They should be able to take care of the problem.

Back