Head Wrap Vs. The Loco Thang

Rezgirl

Ok - I had a thought the other night... I have conceded to begin a strict routine of co-washes and protective styles. I proceeded to put my hair in a bun after a co-wash and moisturizing so I looked like a conehead from the planet Satin Scarf. I turned the lights low and waited for Mr. to get home so we could...ahem, well, you know :eyebrows2. ANYWAY, I usually let my hair down during to get my sexy on and wrap/put on glasses/face masque etc after. What are you all doing? I mean I felt not so sexy in my scarf, it was crooked after the fact..I just had to laugh. The worst part was I'm thinking " he bed'not have messed up my 'do!":grin:

Ok - I had a thought the other night... I have conceded to begin a strict routine of co-washes and protective styles. I proceeded to put my hair in a bun after a co-wash and moisturizing so I looked like a conehead from the planet Satin Scarf. I turned the lights low and waited for Mr. to get home so we could...ahem, well, you know :eyebrows2. ANYWAY, I usually let my hair down during to get my sexy on and wrap/put on glasses/face masque etc after. What are you all doing? I mean I felt not so sexy in my scarf, it was crooked after the fact..I just had to laugh. The worst part was I'm thinking "oh no he didn't mess up my 'do!":grin:

I don't take my scarf off for anybody...I gotta retain this length!:look:

I have this pink silk bonnet that I wear to bed every so often depending on my style...and everytime he sees it...he rolls his eyes...like must you look like a damn grandmother. Geesh! He hates that I don't let it out, but he understands...he prefers the silk wrap though. :yep:

I keep my scarf on all day - I work from home, so it's ok. I usually do take my scarf off for him - learned that lesson years ago!

:look:

Trust me, the LAST thing he is thinking about is what is ON my hair. ;) Every once in a while - maybe once every other month, or something, we'll do the do without my scarf on, just so that ...... well, he doesn't seem to mind.

I'm SERIOUSLY needing to invest in some satin pillowcases, though, because then I wouldn't worry, and just wrap it up afterwards. I'm not thrashing my head back and forth on cotton pillowcases for no man on a regular basis, though.

Back