He thinks my natural hair is 'super sexy'...

Forever in Bloom

:Blush2:

Okay, so I just got this private message on Facebook from one of my ex-high school classmates.

I had my 10 year high school reunion over the weekend, and me and 5 other girls had gone natural. Everyone wanted to touch our hair, which thank goodness none of us really minded. They kept the compliments coming though.

"Oh my goodness, your hair is so pretty!"
"I wish my hair looked like that!"
"Wow, you've really changed. You look good!"

We even tried to take a picture together, but apparently our hair was so big, that it ended up cutting 3 people out :lachen:

I had used Kinky-Curly Curling Custard on my hair (which I love), so my hair was lookin' good (and no I didn't take pics). I'm in the Hide Your Hair Challenge, so my pass was used to wear my hair out and curly.

My hair was still a tad wet, and he decides to reach up and touch my hair. He pulls his hand away as if to say 'WTH?', and I just look at him and say,

"Didn't anyone ever teach you not to stick your hands in a black woman's hair? :naughty:That's what you get!"

He found my hair fascinating and kept sticking his nose in my hair (but in such a way that his nose didn't come too close) saying how it smelled sweet :rolleyes:

This compliment made my day, even though it's technically over...

Le sigh... I'm such a sap.

This sounds like the start of one of those black love romance novels.
Ima go make some popcorn, you get started on Chapter 2.

Maybe a little dirty talk chat on Facebook about how he loved touching your hair the other day.:lick::grin::lachen:

Awww that's great!

Maybe a little dirty talk chat on Facebook about how he loved touching your hair the other day.:lick::grin::lachen:

:lachen::lachen:

I know how you feel. When I net the person Im talking too, he was very taken by my twist out. It makes you really smile :D

Sigh...

Ok, I'll do my hair tomorrow the way I did it last Friday and take some pics.

Phew, ya'll don't play! I have to do it by tomorrow since I'll begin wearing wigs this week. He's in Nashville, so he won't be seeing me anytime soon.

You must be psychic! :lachen:It started to go that way, but I turned him right around! I'm a good Christian girl, so none of that :lachen:I've known him since 7th grade, so he knows better. Ten years haven't made that much of a change in me!

I've been know to tap in to my devine powers now and then when it suits me.

So umm about Chapter two, I won't tell anyone I promise:grin:

Ok fine I will get it started.

He is sitting by the phone twirling your phone number around his fingers. He starts to think back to the party about how you stood out from the other women, and how good your coils felt dancing around his fingers.

They were strong and powerful, like you are, like the way he always remebered you to be. He decides he can't let another 10 years go by before he gets lost in that beautiful head of hair of yours. So he does it, He starts to dail your number.....

Ok let's go, keep going
:rofl:
You must be psychic! :lachen:It started to go that way, but I turned him right around! I'm a good Christian girl, so none of that :lachen:I've known him since 7th grade, so he knows better. Ten years haven't made that much of a change in me!

Last edited:
Its good to find a person that loves you-naps and all! I mean you were born that way...so it only makes sense...

I've been know to tap in to my devine powers now and then when it suits me.

So umm about Chatper two, I won't tell anyone I promise:grin:

Ooh, you are too much!! :lachen:
I wish there was a chapter 2, but that Advil PM kicked in last night and I was starting to get a little tipsy :spinning:, so I had to end our little chat.

Last edited:
Its good to find a person that loves you-naps and all! I mean you were born that way...so it only makes sense...

Yes it is :yep: Actually, I was getting it from all sides - mad play from guys who never looked at me twice. I hope I didn't start some new kind of fetish with kinky hair :look:

Back