HE shampoo ingredient listings

silverdrmr

I thought this would be interesting to anyone who is still considering using any of the HE products. It's strange reading the list because how could they have different effects if they don't have different ingredients.

http://thebeautybrains.com/2006/07/...herbal-essences-shampoo-drama-clean-and-more/

I use LTR leave-in and my hair loves it. I was considering buying the whole line but now I'm not sure because of the high cone content. My hair seems to love cones while dry but not wet.:nono:

I knew my hair was feeling really stripped and hard and raggedy using this stuff.:nono:

Yeah their poo's have REALLY harsh cleansers in them. I'll admit that I havent used them for that very reason, my hair tends to act a fool with A Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate. It doesnt mind Sodium Laureth Sulfate at all though.

Their conditioners are amazing though.:yep:

i thought i was the only one that hated their shampoos. i never in my life had another shampoo strip my hair the way that HE did. thats why i was reluctant to try the LTR conditioner. but surprisingly the condishtioner is off the hook but the shampoo is :nono::nono::nono:

SO the shampoo's are all the same except for the different sents? and they are very drying and stripping? :nono: Well I will stick to the conditioners and leave in but I love HE now
shout out to my Hair's baby daddy (j/k) Break's over leave in :lachen::drunk:

Back