He Put A Ring On It!

Thanks everyone! I've been busy celebrating lately lol I appreciate all the advice from you ladies! Y'all made this possible!

Congratulations! Your ring is pretty! Any details? I love engagement stories. Lol

He proposed on Valentine's Day at home! It was perfect for us because I didn't want to be in front of everyone. He told me he was leaving that night when I was upstairs cleaning. When I went down stairs there was a trail of rose petals leading to the bedroom. When I followed them there was candles, roses, chocolate cover strawberries and a handwritten poem laying on the bed. When I read it I was like "Aww" and almost cried. When I turn around he was standing in the doorway and got on one knee & told me how I've made him a better man and I'm the best thing that ever happened to him. He then said he can't imagine a day without me anymore and asked me if I would do him the honor of being his wife. I cried! I stood there with my hand out while he had the ring box on one knee. He was shaking and started crying. After saying yes five time I said "Now give me my ring!" Lol he was froze. We cried and kissed all night long.

Last edited:
Back