... he has a twin (LONG)

tyte curlz

okay so this semester im a transfer student but im not sociable bc I really miss my HBCU. So one day the sorority im interested in is having a little "meet and greet". im in there for all of 5 minutes and this dude comes up to me and starts talking about how hes never seen me on campus etc. Im keeping the conversation Q & A no signs of flirting on my part. (im slightly paranoid bc, this is a sorority gathering and as fine as he is and I do mean fine, I KNOW these girls have either messed with or want to mess with dude). he keeps trying to talk to me, im looking around the room and of course every one is in our mouth so I excuse myself from the conversation and walk around the room to try and make up for loss time. NE way @ the end of the night im getting in my car and here he goes trying to talk some more. So yeah, I give him my number... Hes Fine Yall,:grin::grin: and from that day hes been calling and texting. But im real busy with school, work and community service so I havnt been responding. But dude is persistant.

FAST FORWARD, im on my way to my favorite spot on campus the library 4th floor. And guess who I spot (well at least I thought it was him). I see him first so im like I gonna take control of the conversation so I wont spend all damn day explaining to him why I havn’t been responding to his calls. So I walk up and hes reading (1st clue) something wasn’t right one of my favorite books, so im kind of thrown off for a moment bc most people don’t read this book unless its for a class or something.
Im like hello, he looks up from his book and smiles back hi how are you and then goes back to reading.like he wasn’t upset that I havnt been returning his calls.I get straight to the point and say sorry I havn't returned any of your calls ive been real busy. He stops reading and looks @ me confused, Im like I know hes not about to play me like he don’t remember me. After he basically stalked me out that night..Mind u this was like a month or so ago. So I keep talking and then dude starts laughing uncontrollably and im looking like WTF is funny, but he cant stop. Finally he says
“Although I would love to have your number, I think you have me mistakin for someone else.”
In my head im like I don’t think so and I keep telling him details about that night. He finally stands up from his seat and gets RIGHT in my face (close enough for him to kiss me) and stares me down. In my head im thinking maybe hes right, his persona wasn’t the same @ all this dude had a different swag. So I turn and grab my bag to move to another spot he says
“just because you have me mistaken you can still have a seat.”
"no I think i'll go no need for me to embarrass myself any further."
He stands up again and puts his had out and says "my name is ZACHARY.”
"I thought your name was Zavior.”
"Im sure its Zacary.”
In my head I know im not trippin I don’t drink and the music wasn’t that loud and I just know ol dude said his name was Zavior. Hes still laughing because im just standing ther recalling my meeting with “Zavior” in my head.
Are you new to this school?
"didn’t I tell you I was a transfer?"
"No, you probably told Zavior...im his twin."

WTF I was just so damn confused. Ne way we sat there for @ least 3 hours talking about everything hes pretty cool and as fine as he wanna be :lachen::lachen:but im kind of torn even though I wasn’t dating or seeing Zavior I feel real bad that im feelin his brother I don’t want to cause no problems, what should I do?

Last edited:
:laugh: That is a GREAT story!! Get to know them both and figure out which one you're feeling the most!! :drunk: Of course, Zavior will prolly tell Zacary that you're off limits... :ohwell:

Anyway... just have fun!! :grin: (Hope you can tell them apart somehow... :look: or they could play some serious games with you!! :lachen: )

See Zachary

Zavior is most likely a player anyway. he has all the signs...........to persistant......everyone watching.etc., etc.,

you owe him no explanation. Let his brother explain to him!

okay this wasnt suppose to be funny i couldn't make this ish up if i wanted to :lachen::lachen:but i really do feel bad. yeah there eyes are different shades of brown, i think thats why Zach got in my face so that maybe i could see the diff, there hair cut is different but im not sure i JUST met Zach today and i havnt seen Zavior in a couple of weeks so im not sure on that. But im not trying to come in between their relationship as brothers i need to make a decision now but im so confussed.:wallbash: i should have kept my black butt HOME

See Zachary

Zavior is most likely a player anyway. he has all the signs...........to persistant......everyone watching.etc., etc.,

you owe him no explanation. Let his brother explain to him!

yeah your right, so far we do have the most in common i just feel so damn bad

okay this wasnt suppose to be funny i couldn't make this ish up if i wanted to :lachen::lachen:but i really do feel bad. yeah there eyes are different shades of brown, i think thats why Zach got in my face so that maybe i could see the diff, there hair cut is different but im not sure i JUST met Zach today and i havnt seen Zavior in a couple of weeks so im not sure on that. But im not trying to come in between their relationship as brothers i need to make a decision now but im so confussed.:wallbash: i should have kept my black butt HOME

Im telling you ask around......or check their facebook or myspace, you will quickly see who is the player.

Im telling you ask around......or check their facebook or myspace, you will quickly see who is the player.

Good idea I think im the only college student that doesnt have neither. my pictures are on a few of my friends proflies but thats it. i guess i'll call my sister and ask for her passwords. i just i'll have to get to know them both but thats not right im not tryin to have an I LOVE NEW YORK moment.:lachen::lachen:with Chance and Real

Last edited:
I bet Zachary had a good old laugh making you squirm. I am sure this isnt the first time people have had them mixed up, and he knew what was up the minute you started talking about stuff he didn't know. Soreee:lol:

i use to date a twin an identical twin and i would always mix them up--fine *** hell tall and yummy

the one i dated was more playful and fun loving--had a lil more pep in his step--the other was more serious--more smooth

we lived inthe same neighborhood and i would see the twin jogging and etc and i would always be like hey babe--big *** smile---and he would give me a funny look and then i would go oh--ok--lol..it was hilarious--my mother would even be like hey such and such and he would look at her funny like -

until one night i came over and he opened the door and of course i run into his arms and start kissing becasue he said he was home alone--why was it the other twin--he had left his wallet and came back for it--lolol

hmmmm..memories---

MsNadi, i cant play dumb its too late i wish i would have found about his twin on my own with making an @s$ out of myself in the library :wallbash:but its too late But that was a thought though :rolleyes:. As for the pass couple of days it has been crazy. they BOTH have been calling and texting me this week but my time is limited (its the end of the semester FINALS are next week). I’m keepin it straight Q & A on my part like always:grin: Im not sure if this is some kind of game or something they run together to get the ladies but im no impressionable freshman .... But I really don’t think that’s the case. They are completely diff. yet the same and they seem to have their head on straight so.... I'll keep you all posted there is a BIG party this weekend to get ready for finals... and I might make it out of my room to chill for a few.

tenjoy, you were right Zavior is the MAN on campus at least what I can see on facebook but hey i think people make themselves out to be "SUPERSTARS" on that thing so hey.

OT:I NEED BETTER ADVICE THAN TO JUST SIMPLY DATE THEM BOTH LOL

Last edited:
Hmmm I would probably keep it casual for a few weeks then double back for Zachary. :grin:

If Zavior is as "social" as you suspect he'll find something to catch his eye soon enough and you'll have Zach all to yourself.

That's such a cute story.... reminds me when I was in college (an RA) and some of my residents would walk up to my sister (twin) and start telling her their problems or the one time a professor wondered why I stood around for the second lecture of his class (once again, my sis).

Fine and Sexy twins!! And they BOTH are feeling you?? Girlllll you gots it good !!! I wish I were in your shoes!:grin:

Hmmm I would probably keep it casual for a few weeks then double back for Zachary. :grin:

If Zavior is as "social" as you suspect he'll find something to catch his eye soon enough and you'll have Zach all to yourself.

I think your right i kinda see Zavior as another one of my crazy guy friends who i ask for advice with the opposite sex and vice versa. but i still feel bad because i did meet Zavior first. But Zach is sommethin special :grin:. Therse only one more week left in the semester so we'll see

i use to date a twin an identical twin and i would always mix them up--fine *** hell tall and yummy

the one i dated was more playful and fun loving--had a lil more pep in his step--the other was more serious--more smooth

we lived inthe same neighborhood and i would see the twin jogging and etc and i would always be like hey babe--big *** smile---and he would give me a funny look and then i would go oh--ok--lol..it was hilarious--my mother would even be like hey such and such and he would look at her funny like -

until one night i came over and he opened the door and of course i run into his arms and start kissing becasue he said he was home alone--why was it the other twin--he had left his wallet and came back for it--lolol

hmmmm..memories---

LOL this is what i dont want to happen:lachen::lachen:

It depends on what you want...
If you want a "thats some wild shyt" story...date both
If you want to try for a relationship...date Z that you met second
If you want to have a casual fling...date Z that you met first

BTW
That story is too cute!

See Zachary

you owe him no explanation.

:yep: pretty much. now if you two had actually been on a few dates and/or had progressed into a relationship and then split after a while, his brother would be a big no-no. but as it goes, you say nothing happened and even stopped returning his calls. so see his brother if you want. however, as you cut zavior off, he might be a little sore that you're now interested in his twin. but ultimately, you are free to just do you. you have no proper ties to his bro.

and the story was so funny, it was like a movie scene. lol.:spinning:

A guy friend I had had another friend man, who was always using the excuse on women "Naw, that was my twin, not me!" I would tell my friend that was a lame bootay alibi. Then he said to me, "no, he for real has a twin" :lachen:.

Back