Hawaiian Silky "Sure Gro"

Topazz

Mrs Christopher Tracy
Has anyone ever tried this?? I've been looking for a product that contained sulfur that didn't contain petroleum and I think I may have found a good one by Hawaiian Silky. It's called "Sure Gro" and it contains Mineral Jelly, Microcrystalline Wax, Sulfur, Menthol, Fragrance and certified colors. It's very light and doesn't smell bad. I'm going to try this out and see if it will give a boost to my growth rate.

Just wanted to add the info on the back of the jar...

"This light hair and scalp oil with sulfur and menthol helps stop scalp from itching. It's super ingredients stimulate the scalp which helps natural healthy hair growth and also helps prevent dandruff."

HHG :D

I've used the Hawaian Silky line for years now. But since I've done the BC I no longer use their relaxer (it was to absolute BOMB) :woot:

But to answer your question, I use this every other day and I :love: it. This is one of my best greases becuase it's not strong as Sulpher 8. It is tingly.

After I wash my hair (I wash it daily) I spray a conction of waer/glycerine/pepermint oil to my hair and I grease my scalp with the Sure Gro. It hasn't failed me yet. :grin:

Thanks for the info Sugaplum. :) I love the hssg and it is tingly and the smell is very bearable. This is going to be one of my new staples. :grin: :grin:

WaterChylde said:
Isn't mineral jelly a type of pertroleum?

You're welcome Topaz. :rosebud:

I believe it is pertroleum WaterChylde. :yep: I thought that too when I first got it. ;) But I've been using it for soooo long and it works for me. :weird: I also wash my hair everyday too. :grin:

sugaplum said:
You're welcome Topaz. :rosebud:

I believe it is pertroleum WaterChylde. :yep: I thought that too when I first got it. ;) But I've been using it for soooo long and it works for me. :weird: I also wash my hair everyday too. :grin:
If it works for you that's cool. I was just confused when she said it had no petroleum in it. :lol:

Mineral Jelly is the same as petroleum??? :confused: Well that's news to me. I still like it and it's very light unlike other products I've used that contain petroleum.

HHG!!

Topazz said:
Mineral Jelly is the same as petroleum??? :confused: Well that's news to me. I still like it and it's very light unlike other products I've used that contain petroleum.

HHG!!

Yes it is light. :yep: But I think that mineral jelly isn't as heavy as pertroleum. I have several products at home that contain mineral jelly and they are very light. :yep:

I texturized my hair with Hawaiian silky relaxer and I love it. I have used their line of products on and off for years. I use their "cool scalp" before I texturize.

Back