Have you tried theOlive Oil curl remover from Roundbrush?(Dominican product)

newlynappy

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this product...It is a conitioner that acts as a relaxer and will loosen the curl naturally. The results are not permanent. (I spoke with a sales rep and that's what she told me.)They are temporarily sold out of this product, but should have some more in this week.

My mother ordered it and she said that it made her hair hard. I dunno if I can take her word for it though. She is not a hair care guru like us. :lol: I will use it on her this weekend and report back with my results.

newlynappy said:
Thanks BabyImaStarr! I'll be awating your response. Is your mom relaxed or natural?
She is natural. I thought about using it on my own head, but when she said that it made her hair hard, I figured that I would experiment on her first :lol:

JLove74 said:
it's a Dominican hair product site. The owner is JenniferMD a former LHCFer.

That's what I thought. I didn't know she was up and running yet. I was like is there another company with that name?

Deonized Water, Cetyl Alchohol, Citric Acid, Auternium 60, Propolyne glycol, Vitamin E, Virgin Olive Oil, Color Yellow #5, Metil and Benzoato Sodium, Lanolin, VitaminA, Fragrance

If you are talking about Aceite de Oliva Plus Kita Ondas (Curl Remover) by Lady Fior, it is okay. Your hair will not be straight, just a little easier to work with.

I use it on my daugher who is natural. It is a little easieer to comb her hair out, but when it is gone I won't buy it again. I can do the same thing with the conditioner I already have, a comb, and 4 big plaits until her hair dries.

Thanks Mrs Cleo! So basically it is just a good detangler? It doesn't loosen the curl at all? I may not bother if that's the case.

JLove74 said:
it's a Dominican hair product site. The owner is JenniferMD a former LHCFer.

She is no longer a LHCFer? I thought she is one of the mods here...am I wrong? I'll have to ask her.

Ms. Cleo said:
If you are talking about Aceite de Oliva Plus Kita Ondas (Curl Remover) by Lady Fior, it is okay. Your hair will not be straight, just a little easier to work with.

I use it on my daugher who is natural. It is a little easieer to comb her hair out, but when it is gone I won't buy it again. I can do the same thing with the conditioner I already have, a comb, and 4 big plaits until her hair dries.

What other conditioners do you use instead of Aceite de Oliva?

newlynappy said:
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this product...It is a conitioner that acts as a relaxer and will loosen the curl naturally. The results are not permanent. (I spoke with a sales rep and that's what she told me.)They are temporarily sold out of this product, but should have some more in this week.

Has anyone else used this or products like this?

newlynappy said:
Deonized Water, Cetyl Alchohol, Citric Acid, Auternium 60, Propolyne glycol, Vitamin E, Virgin Olive Oil, Color Yellow #5, Metil and Benzoato Sodium, Lanolin, VitaminA, Fragrance

aww thank you!! I am going to have to try this. I need to mail Sista these ingredients first though.

Back