Have you seen this newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infojunkie

I was looking for the locked thread about deafprincess' mama's secret recipe but apparently it has gone to Thread Heaven.

The reason I wanted it is because there was a newbie in there that said she used a similar mix on her hair and it was simply beautiful. I wanted to send her a pm asking her to share the recipe but the thread got locked and I've forgotten her name.

I thought it was GlamourJuan03 (I know I have the Juan03 part right unless she's changed her name) but I can't find her in the member list.

I've you're reading this newbie - Big ups to you. That head of hair you've got is simply glorious.

If you know who I'm talking about - Help a sister out cause I would really like to get in touch with this member.

TIA, Ladies.

I think I know who you're talking about... she had the cool avatar that was her (I think?) screaming and it was shaded like the Obama art. I know this was pretty much a useless post lol. I just wanted you to know that I remembered. Hopefully someone can help you.:yep:

I think I know who you're talking about... she had the cool avatar that was her (I think?) screaming and it was shaded like the Obama art. I know this was pretty much a useless post lol. I just wanted you to know that I remembered. Hopefully someone can help you.:yep:

The girl she's talking about just joined yesterday and had only posted in that one thread :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl just pm deafprincess because they are one in the same. Tis all. I have the recipe if you want it. Q

I was looking for the locked thread about deafprincess' mama's secret recipe but apparently it has gone to Thread Heaven.

The reason I wanted it is because there was a newbie in there that said she used a similar mix on her hair and it was simply beautiful. I wanted to send her a pm asking her to share the recipe but the thread got locked and I've forgotten her name.

I thought it was GlamourJuan03 (I know I have the Juan03 part right unless she's changed her name) but I can't find her in the member list.

I've you're reading this newbie - Big ups to you. That head of hair you've got is simply glorious.

If you know who I'm talking about - Help a sister out cause I would really like to get in touch with this member.

TIA, Ladies.

:perplexed:perplexed You're joking right?

TIA, Ladies.

Man I swear yall are sooo funny! :lachen:

I TOLD YA'LL THERE WERE STILL OTHERS LOOKING FOR THAT RESCIPE. I HOPE FOLKS DON'T HAVE A SHIPMENT OF 100% SULFUR ON THE WAY.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

yall better return that 100% sulfur "it'll burn the living dookie out of you"

ETA: FinallyFree (I think that's the right person) is the owner of the phrase "it'll burn the living dookie out of you". I forgot to add quotes.

Last edited:
I was genuinely perplexed when I saw this until I saw Kweena's post.

:blush::blush::blush: OH MY!!! In that case, nevermind about the potion, but that hair was still on point. Whoever she is, I can't take that from her. :ohwell:
im sorry but i dont think that was her hair, if u look closely all of those girls had different skin tones/noses/lips etc. yes im saying those arent her pictures, and i also believe that some of those girls had full sew in weaves.

im just sayin:look:

im sorry but i dont think that was her hair, if u look closely all of those girls had different skin tones/noses/lips etc. yes im saying those arent her pictures, and i also believe that some of those girls had full sew in weaves.

im just sayin:look:

Oh Really?
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

yall better return that 100% sulfur it'll burn the living dookie out of you
:lachen::lachen:Chile that word brings back some good ole behind lashing/whoopings memories. We were not allowed to say that word as children and to be honest not even now as adults. :look: I should call my Mom at work and say it fiftyleven times to piss her off! :lachen: Boy would she be livid! :blush:

see, stupid studying, made me miss out on whatever it is y'all talking about! i never even saw the mystery thread. oh well.

for real, though, there could be 50 people on here each with 15 different usernames and I'd have no idea. let me go see if there's any new posts in the Clueless social blog group.

Oh Really?
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

yes the first one looked believable then there was a pincurl one, then someone had past cbl hair, then there was a rollerset that had too much height to it and really thick, the second to last one looked like 3a hair that might have been remy and another was bone straight with a part in the middle, it reminded me of bss hair and mind you that the hair was medium brown like the 2b color and the remy looking hair was jet black :rolleyes: i looked at it a few times. thats why the heart covered the faces in all the pictures:nono:

:lachen::lachen:Chile that word brings back some good ole behind lashing/whoopings memories. We were not allowed to say that word as children and to be honest not even now as adults. :look: I should call my Mom at work and say it fiftyleven times to piss her off! :lachen: Boy would she be livid! :blush:

Girl leave your mom alone!!! Q

I TOLD YA'LL THERE WERE STILL OTHERS LOOKING FOR THAT RESCIPE. I HOPE FOLKS DON'T HAVE A SHIPMENT OF 100% SULFUR ON THE WAY.

OH NO MA'AM!! I read up to about pg 25 or so and trust I was not about to order no 100% sulfur. That's why I was looking for the "newbie" to get an alternate recipe.

:lachen::lachen:

Bwaaaaaa-haaaaa..

You about to get me fired!:lachen:

We'll both be in the unemployment line cause ya'll got me laughing at myself. I had to close my office door.

see, stupid studying, made me miss out on whatever it is y'all talking about! i never even saw the mystery thread. oh well.

for real, though, there could be 50 people on here each with 15 different usernames and I'd have no idea. let me go see if there's any new posts in the Clueless social blog group.

See I knew I wasn't the only one. I didn't go to Inspector Gadget School of Investigation like some of my sisters on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back