Have you ever seen a guy rocking an afro puff?

Harina

Not an afro, an actual puff with a goody band or cut up stocking. I just realized that I've never seen a guy with one.:look:

when i was in middle school this one boy elise he use to rock two huge coco puffs they were always moisturized and jelled up, i hated him cuz his hair was longer then mine but that was at the time. i saw him a few months back and he still wearing them puffs but the good thing is that my hair is longer then his now.................hmmm i wonder what kind of products he uses?

This is a common hairdo for young men (who choose to grow out their hair) in my hood. I've seen black, indian & spanish boys wearing puffs.

Theres a Brazillian basketball player at my school who rocks one...and I must say, he wears it quite well! He has this thick mass of curly hair, I'm kinda jealous of it!

Yeah... but they use a rubberband. Usually when you see that it means they haven't had a chance to get their hair done but they took the braids out. The only thing they could do was pull it back. I saw a guy walking down the street with one yesterday when I was on my way to work.

Last edited:
OP, here you go:
arnold-afro-puff.jpg

afro+2.jpg

LudacrisAfroPuffs-vi.jpg

In I Love New York, Ahmad "Real" Givens wore a ponytail during one the episodes but I haven't got the patience to look for a snapshot of that. But you can kinda imagine it looking at his hair:
6317211092a7391756094l.jpg

So there you have it OP. Now you've seen afro puffs on men. :giggle:

Last edited:
Not an afro, an actual puff with a goody band or cut up stocking. I just realized that I've never seen a guy with one.:look:
Yes. Where I go and get gas, he works there and rocks it everyday. His hair is a 3b. He has asked me what I used on my hair to help my puff not frizz up and I told him to CW and then add some evoo on the ends. He's been doing it and it looks nice:yep:

i have seen guys with puffs.. and my brother will wear his in a back puff when he cant get my sister to braid his hair right away.

i know this is off topic, but who is the lady in your siggie,, her features are very unique.?

The first pic is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP, here you go:
arnold-afro-puff.jpg

afro+2.jpg

LudacrisAfroPuffs-vi.jpg

In I Love New York, Ahmad "Real" Givens wore a ponytail during one the episodes but I haven't got the patience to look for a snapshot of that. But you can kinda imagine it looking at his hair:
6317211092a7391756094l.jpg

So there you have it OP. Now you've seen afro puffs on men. :giggle:

I remember seeing at least two guys on youtube with afro puffs could not tell you where they are but they were on youtube.

all the time down here in atlanta... I like it when they do it right but since boys will be boys, sometimes they look a hot mess....

yeah plenty of times..
ive seen some really good looking puffs! gets to the point where i get jelous lol

Back