Have you ever seen a guy rocking an afro puff?

Yes I just saw 2 guys recently wearing puffs while at work.I think they were brothers...both very cute as well!! I normally dont go for the guys with hair though...

I see it all the time in NYC, it's kind of common with the hispanic guys in my old neighborhood. They would blow it out as high as they can and put a sports band, or rubber band around it

yes, especially in between braiding sessions.
Yea usually when I see guys with this its because they're getting ready to braid it up again.

The pic below is the longest I like a fro on a man....if they wanna grow it any longer then I'd rather they get locs.

lennykravitz.jpg

Yup and they always HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE and healthy! I get soooooo jealous!
Yup! and its completely effortless thick and healthy grrrrrr:fistshake:

Then again..... how many of us ladies are willing to wear nothing but cornrows all year round?:ohwell: *le sigh*

Last edited:
Plenty of guys with hair long enough I've seen do that. But not with a Goody band or nylons...it's usually a big ugly brown rubberband, lol.

Yes and he was soooo cute! He was a big boy, and when he wore it every one said he looked like a big girl. I remember someone even squeezed his chest that day. :lol:

Yeah all the time I even saw a pakistani boy I thought he was at least half black but no only one in his family with a fro.

Back