Have you ever been in a relationship with someone...

I also dated this one guy who was a "music producer" (ok - sidebar. I live in LA so meeting someone who claims to be a music producer is the first red flag). Whatever, he was cute and had chips so I was willing to give it a try. We met at Starbucks and he pulls up in his Lexus (I mention this for a reason). First date we went to this excellent sushi restaurant, then to a "get together" at one of his friends' house (who had a beautiful home in Brentwood over looking all of LA). Then we went back to his house for a little bit (no, it did not go down like that - no kissing, nothing). We actually sat back and listened to music and made some "beats" which was new and fun.

OK - here's where it gets interesting. This man was 32. So when we pull up to his house, this sprawling house in Westwood (at least 6000 square feet), we go into the guest house. The whole time he's talking about how he's gotten to where he's at. Blah Blah Blah. I figured thats where the studio was - whatever.

So we're kicking back and all of a sudden I hear a beeping noise, like an intercom or pager. He pretends like he doesn't hear it. Then the beeping noise becomes one long beep. He still pretends like he doesn't hear it.

Then his MOMMA comes over the intercom and says

"________, baby, are you home now?"
Yes Mom.
"Hi, sweetheart - I love your curly hair" (Thats to me. How she saw me I Have NO IDEA). :nono:
"Did you two have fun?"
Yes Mom.
"OK, now".

10 minutes later.
"________, it's time for your company to go home now!"
Yes Mom. :nono::nono::nono:

".....and can you make sure you park MY CAR in the garage".
Yes Mom.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

:lachen::lachen:OMG, that is hilarious!!

It saddens me that their are so many guys like this out there. I was involved with a guy for only 3 months (praise the Lord) who had many of these characteristics. The controlling, the shouting, the calling, texting, emailing numerous times a day - and would get into a rage if I didn't respond immediately. The idiot loved to let me know that there are lots of other women who want him, so I should step up my game etc....
I'm convinced he had a Personality Disorder (Narcissism)
Thank God I only wasted 3 months of the my life with the nut.

Yes!! He told me that I would never find anyone else better. Even though I'm not dating, I got my life back :yep: Thank goddness that you walked away after 3 months. I should have done the same thing.

Back