Have you ever been afraid to wash your hair

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I straightened my hair about 10 days ago and will be washing it tonight. I've not gone this long with my hair straightened in a long time plus i haven't combed it in at least a week. Wooweeee I know i'm going to have some shedding on my hands :lachen:

Have you ever been afraid to wash?

i was when i took out my braids in march
thats when i was going through my transition
and oh boy did i have tangles:lachen:

Yes! There were times early in my transition that I feared washing my hair because of the tangles I would inevitably get. Sad times...

Yupp..late into that relaxer stretch when you know that there are tangles down there but you don't want to come to acknowledge them..lol

Yes before I became a DIYer, I would be afraid to wash my hair and the only time it got washed was when they did it at the salon or If I was only a couple weeks post. Now I realize its all in the products I use

WHAT CAN I SAY, EVERYTIME I'M PAST SIX WKS POST I START TO HAVE A FIT:nono:. JUST PICTURE ME ON MY KNEES @ 18WKS POSTS.:wallbash::wallbash:

I'm afraid EVERY time I wash. I use the crown & glory method and the roots still tangle. I practically have to set aside the whole day.

Back