Have ya'll heard or am I late??? pj's becareful coming in

silenttullip

Okay maybe I'm late but I just read about this stylist, I think she's in L.A. her line is supposed to be really good. I was pokin around essence hair then I saw a link to curlynikki so I read the article some famous girl forgot her name was talking about the line anyway. I went to her site not sure if it's okay to post it or not so if you want ya'll can google her site kimblehaircare. I saw her pic and she looks relaxed and I read some testimonials she had and one said it was great for really curly hair sooooooooo I'm thinking ooo best for both hair styles, but then this is gonna be like miss jessie's or something costing an arm and a leg for a full sized bottle. So I went what I call "play shopping" OMG I put myself a little regimen together with about 4 products and it came up to 50 dollars and I don't use product often so that seems like a nice deal to me. Now I'm gonna search out her ingredients somehow but has anyone tried this or heard about it? If so sorry I'm all late

Are you talking about Kimberly Kimble? Her haircare line is everywhere even CVS, Walgreens, and Target.

She also does Susan L. Taylor's hair. So I would take that into account. :look:

Are you talking about Kimberly Kimble? Her haircare line is everywhere even CVS, Walgreens, and Target.

She also does Susan L. Taylor's hair. So I would take that into account. :look:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
You know you DAW right? :lol: :lol:

OP, i've never used her products so can't speak on the effectiveness or how great they are/aren't.

I tried her line, it was ok. I gave the products away, skip that bandwagon. Since joining LHCF, I have found better products for the pj in me.

Back