Have we fallen out of LUST?

melodee

Ladies,
I was reading Sengs thread about sleeper products and realized that LUST, or L'oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment was my first sleeper product since joining the forum. Do they still sell it? We used to RAVE about this stuff, but now it's never mentioned? What happened?

i JUST looked at mine this morning...LOL

i chose the pantene classic clean instead though. maybe i'll poo/con saturday with the lust.

Last edited:
Helll noooooo!!!!
Its my one staple product that I adore. I use it as a leave in and it rarely to never fails me. I like other leave ins but this one not only detangles but makes my hair soft, supple, with good elasticity. When my hair dries I can tell that LUST is in it :). I hope they never discontinue it.

I still use mine. I just used it Sunday as a matter of fact. :) I think people stop raving about products because the aren't "hot news" anymore. Everyone knows about it now--time to find another great product! :lol:

Britt said:
Helll noooooo!!!!
Its my one staple product that I adore. I use it as a leave in and it rarely to never fails me. I like other leave ins but this one not only detangles but makes my hair soft, supple, with good elasticity. When my hair dries I can tell that LUST is in it :). I hope they never discontinue it.
Oh boy...you are really making me want to try it now :grin:

I could never find it :( I used another Loreal smoothing cream, and it works beautifully...I gave up on trying to hop on the LUST bandwagon...

I never actually got to try it.. I got Humectress and fell in love.. I might go buy one of the sample packets later though.

Mochalolita said:
I could never find it :( I used another Loreal smoothing cream, and it works beautifully...I gave up on trying to hop on the LUST bandwagon...
Dag on girl. You need to find it and try it out. :grin: It's sold at Sally Beauty Supply. What L'Oreal product did you use? LUST is the rinse out conditioner that some folks use as a leave in and there's also LUSC (L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Cream).

No, I do not believe I will ever fall out of LUST :lol: I have tried so many things and LUST is the leave-in that I always run back to. I've been using LUST consistently for about a year. It always leaves my hair so shiny, soft, supple, silky (so many adjectives but, that's what it does). I like the smell too. And it works every single time. It worked well as a rinse-out conditioner because it gave slip but as a leave-in, it's the best, HANDS DOWN. :love:

I'd like to let everyone know that even though the LUST is kind of expensive (about $7.99/ 8oz.), you can buy the 1 oz. trial packet that costs $1.99. I highly reccomend LUST :grin:

Back