Have any Canadians tried 'Live Clean' hair products?

theprototype

I was at Zellers this evening, and this caught my eye:

1iblv5.jpg

$12. I can't recall all the ingredients, but argan oil was the first one, and it was cone-free.

I didn't check out the shampoos or conditioners, but the argan oil does interest me :yawn:

Has anyone tried Live Clean products? (From their website, it seems it's only sold here in Canada)

Last edited:
No, but I was just looking at them in Shoppers Drug Mart today. They are a bit pricier than most of the non-salon brands, but I think I'll pick up their conditioner when I run out of what I'm using now. If you try any of their products, please post about it.

I'm very interested in trying them! They have an argan oil shampoo and conditioner, with olive and grapeseed oil that seems interesting. I didn't check out the prices of the shampoos/conditioners though. Do you happen to remember how much they cost?

I bought the oil and the conditioner the other day (the Argan oil one). I used the conditioner today. I liked it. I am in braids though, so its harder to assess. The smell isnt the best, but I hope it has good benefits. Gonna try the oil tomorrow

Ok, so I was at Walmart today and couldn't resist buying the Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Smooth & Shine Cream. The first five ingredients seem pretty good (water, argan oil, grape seed oil, olive oil, glycerin).

Can't wait to try it! :)

Back