Haters

Tiffanyvip

It is nice to finally see a group of black women that can talk and be friendly without hating on each other for having nice long hair. When I was in high school, everyone asked me if my hair was fake or if I was mixed with something. Then they would ask me what to do and would get mad when I told them to stop flat ironing every morning. It's nice to talk to people who aren't jelous of you.

The ladies here are a rare breed of women. Really I am amazed by the suport that I see all the time. If I did not feel this support I dont think I would return or even post my pictures as I just did.

The suport is great. I could easily have given up with my hair had I not had this place to come to.

The support here is really great.
wink.gif

Because everyone here is so supportive, we all will achieve our goals that much easier and successfully.

I think the ladies here are too happy to see others reach their goals to hate...they are so AWESOME here. We can argue, laugh, and cry, but continue to be family here! I love this place!!!!
smile.gif

Welcome to the board, and I have to just echo what everyone else here has said!! This board is awesome!!

I agree with everyone here. I love this site an my husband and I are really glad that I found this site. It's nice to have other black women support your goals which is hard to do nowadays.
smile.gif
i love all the ladies here and I'm grateful for all the support that we give each other.
dance7.gif

I know I keep trying to tell people to become self reliant and not use the hair dresser as your crutch. Being able to do your own hair is a blessing.

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
I know I keep trying to tell people to become self reliant and not use the hair dresser as your crutch. Being able to do your own hair is a blessing.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES LORD!

Back