has this happened to you when ordering megatek? im pissed!

nodisrespect

my megatek arrived at the post office today but i didn't get it in the mail. i was hoping maybe they didnt sort it or something yet and i would get it monday. i just checked the tracking and it says this

Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 8:44 AM on July 5, 2008 in ----, IL ----. It is being returned if appropriate information is available.

I'm pissed the fck off! It already took this junk over a week to get here to begin with. What does this mean and what should I do?

my megatek arrived at the post office today but i didn't get it in the mail. i was hoping maybe they didnt sort it or something yet and i would get it monday. i just checked the tracking and it says this

Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 8:44 AM on July 5, 2008 in ----, IL ----. It is being returned if appropriate information is available.

I'm pissed the fck off! It already took this junk over a week to get here to begin with. What does this mean and what should I do?

I'd contact the post office, and see if the package was still there. That's weird, as they usually try a couple of times before sending stuff back.

I'm sorry...you might have to wait until Monday to find out what happened. Maybe someone took down the wrong information.

if you have a tracking number, call the post office and see if it is there. If you catch it before they send it back you can just go by there and pick it up.

i actually did call them today wondering why i didnt get it with the rest of the mail. the woman asked me (after complaining about having to work today) whether i had already gotten the mail. i gave her the tracking number and she said if the carrier came back with the package she would send them back out

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is why i hate usps and was upset when i saw this was how i was getting my package delivered :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Hey I agree with Soliel about calling the post office to see if it's still there. This has happened to me before and on a Saturday no less, when the Post Office hours are closed. But I didn't think calling them would work, since I knew they were closed, but to my surprise, someone did answer the phone there and they DID still have my package.

They told me that in order to confirm the package, that I can do 1 of 2 things: Get the company to call the P.O. and tell them to verify the confirmation of the customer and the tracking information on the package or Print out an invoice or a receipt from said company and bring to the P.O. during normal business hours. They would still hold the package pending confirmation from me or by the company within 48 hours.

So try calling them umpteenth times until maybe someone answers so that you can possibly stop them from putting it on the next outbound route to be returned. Hope it gets to you soon!

ETA: I see you did this already. Well I hope she's able to get that package on the right track for you.
ETA AGAIN: I didn't read the full subject line...duh, this doesn't apply to me, because I don't use MT, but was giving you this info regarding that status base on tracking as it has happened to me before.

Last edited:
Back