Has there been a BEE MINE Challenge? Anyone have BEE MINE Progress Pics?

jazzzmoods

Supporting my PJism :blush:.....I ordered BEE MINE tonight. I have searched and searched and cannot find a BEE MINE challenge on LHCF? :nono: Nor can I find Progress pics?

I would love to see both?

Any BEE MINE users ready to hype it up, share your stories and PICS?? :yep:

Thank you!!!!!!!!

I would love to see pics also, if the pics are good we can get a challange up for the 1st.

I think Seximami uses Bee Mine. Maybe she can give you more info about it and help with the challenge.:look:

I'm interested AND I use Bee Mine. I don't think I have GREAT progress pics. The first month of me using it my stylist 'trimmed' my hair without me asking, so I had a setback. This time I refused a trim and am much happier with my length.

Tiffers will be able to answer the progress of Bee Mine because she states how it has grown her hair faster.

I use Bee Mine for my kids and love it! I used to use it, but I have some internal issues going on and had to stop :ohwell: I sure can't wait till I can use it again!

I wish I could show pics, but all of the beginning pictures are all on my old cell phone and I have no clue how to get them onto a comuter :sad:

I think I was right at APL when I started using it, and after about a month (can't remember exactly how long long) I got to almost BSB (Below Bra Strap) and my hair grows sloooooow

I've only been using Bee Mine for a little over a month. Honestly, I haven't seen any increased growth, but it hasn't been long enough. However, it smells wonderful and it's a great product. I use it because my scalp loves sulphur & it helps with the itchies. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I will re-order, but I probably will.

I started in November & I will be updating in January, so I can give an update on my growth then.

I have the mango and I really dont smell mango. It smells like EVOO or one of those mixed oils like hot six oil. I have used for about 2 wks and there is no growth as of yet.

I am useing it on my grand child head and its working great for her it fuller and longer started in oct she a bee mine baby lol

I want to start using it to make up for the year and a half of not knowing how to properly take care of my hair. If there's a challenge, I'll gladly join

I really want to know if this gives good growth. I have been using BT but if I can't get this on sale then I will...but dont want to waste my money if its not going to work

Back