Has there been a BEE MINE Challenge? Anyone have BEE MINE Progress Pics?

Do I have to stop beemine application for awhile before getting a touch up? My last beemine app was yesterday and I was hoping to get a touch up on Friday. Is that too soon or does it not matter? TIA.

I've seen a couple of members who got good growth with it. Let me find some links for you:

http://longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=244927

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=303919&highlight=

Tanisha77's hair is what made me want to use Bee Mine in the first place. :grin:
Me! really aaaww thanks you. But bee mine is hott. I can get 1 inch a month using it. Im going to start using the bee mine next week on my newly relaxed hair. Im going to see how much I get this time in 1 month.

I'm back on track for the 1st. I applied my Bee Mine this morning...I used to put it on at night but it messed up my pillowcases so bad!! UGH!!

Komplexity: I think I remember another thread where someone was doing baggie method w/bee mine. Not sure how it would work & can't find thread now:perplexed

ordering mine now mango 3/2!!
i can't wait:grin:

I'm back on track for the 1st. I applied my Bee Mine this morning...I used to put it on at night but it messed up my pillowcases so bad!! UGH!!

I tie my head up with a do rag at night because it will turn your satin pillow cases black for sure - that's the sulfur ... It will also tarnish silver jewelry but that's easy to fix with jewelry cleaner.

I'm in, I got the strawberry kiwi and started using it 3 days ago, I'm alternating with the MT.

So who's running this challenge??? :grin:

Do I have to stop beemine application for awhile before getting a touch up? My last beemine app was yesterday and I was hoping to get a touch up on Friday. Is that too soon or does it not matter? TIA.

I would like to know this as well. How soon before and how soon after relaxer touch ups can beemine be used?

I've only been using Bee Mine for a little over a month. Honestly, I haven't seen any increased growth, but it hasn't been long enough. However, it smells wonderful and it's a great product. I use it because my scalp loves sulphur & it helps with the itchies. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I will re-order, but I probably will.

I started in November & I will be updating in January, so I can give an update on my growth then.

^^^^ Just to update on my previous post, I've decided not to use Bee Mine anymore & just focus on keeping my scalp clean. I gave the rest of my bottle to my niece.

Good luck ladies, and please keep us updated on your progress!

Back