Has Steaming Helped Your Hair Grow

vestaluv1

I have never ever had my hair steamed but I'm thinking about investing in a steamer as I'm transitioning now and my hair needs all the moisture it can get.
Do you think baggying every night is sufficient or are steam treatments/a steamer a good investment?

I'd like to know more about steaming too. How often are you ladies doing the steaming? What products are you using?

i just steamed for the first time and i when rinsing the condish out it was almost better than sex lol.
i had my shower comb to detangle but i didnt need it
this is definetly a keeper.

i used southertease's method, until my steam cap comes in
http://maneandchic.blogspot.com/search/label/DIY Techniques/Methods

i first cowashed with denvers ayur mix, rinsed and applied rosmary and peppermint condish mixed with some oil, instead of sitting under dryer for hte final time. i just reheated the towel and reapplied when it felt cooled. i did this 3x, so i steamed about 30min.

i love it

I'm transitioning and I do a steam method very similar to southernteases, with hot damp towels. This is the only way I DC now. The moisture in my hair has increased tremendously.Some people are wary about overconditioning but I haven't had any problems thus far and its been about 3 months now (1-2x a week).Not to mention how much better my natural texture is defined and fewer tangles.

Definitely worth trying:yep:

I dont know about growth but i heard other people say it helps it grow but i know one thing when i did my first steam treatment my hair was so soft i was like :lick::yep::grin::look::clap::yay:
I will continue Steam treatments!!!

Back