Has MSM changed your hair from zero to hero??!!

chase

I have been using MSM for nearly three months now and I am impressed so far.I have never been able to grow my hair to shoulder length before,as I have never had a clue how to look after my hair.
However when I got my usual retouch at eight weeks,my hair growth was more than usual.I have got the feeling for the first time in my life ,I will reach shoulder length some time soon.

Is there anyone out there who has had short hair for most of their lives,but finally got results using MSM.I started off with 3000mg a day ,but have stepped it up to 4000mg as hay fever season is nearly upon us.And it has relieved most of my allergy symptoms.

i'm not sure if MSM is growing my hair faster, my hair was growing before MSM. However, it has made stretching MUCH easier and i appreciate that.
:)

Therefore, my hair is healthier because i'm stretching. Yay MSM :yay:

DSylla said:
i'm not sure if MSM is growing my hair faster, my hair was growing before MSM. However, it has made stretching MUCH easier and i appreciate that.
:)

Therefore, my hair is healthier because i'm stretching. Yay MSM :yay:

Yep:yep: , it makes my new growth much looser and easier to manage.

Also the weird thing is,my hair seems to have more movement now.Even though I just do my usual boring rollersets.This is something I have never experienced before.

My hair seems easier to tame,and when I put it up in a bun.I don't get as many wispy hairs that stick out all over the place.MSM seems all good!!

after reading all these 'testimonies' about MSM, i order some the other day.. just waiting on its arrival.. looking forward to responding to threads like this about it lol

Without a doubt it helped with my hair growth. I knew it was working because I had so much new ng. I also love what it has done for my skin too.

After listening to all the ladies on the board I went and bought some MSM. I bought the Spring Valley Brand in walmart and when I opened the bottle I literally gagged these pills are huge :eek: ! Can you please give me some recommendations, because I really would like to start taking this.

Thanks in advance and sorry a little off the subject.

Frustrated said:
After listening to all the ladies on the board I went and bought some MSM. I bought the Spring Valley Brand in walmart and when I opened the bottle I literally gagged these pills are huge :eek: ! Can you please give me some recommendations, because I really would like to start taking this.

You can try msm in the powder form. You just mix it with juice.

Frustrated said:

I think you will just get used to the size of the pills.Or else you can use the powder instead.

Frustrated said:

Did you buy the Spring Valley capsules, or are yours tablets? I hate to be negative, but about a week ago I bought a bottle of Spring Valley MSM capsules, and I opened the capsule to see if the MSM was pure (by seeing if it would dissolve in water, which barely did at all), and it wasn't. So I took them back the next day and bought the OptiMSM pills from Vitaminshoppe that many of the other ladies here had already tried and tested. If you have the capsules, I think you should test to see if yours are pure, and if not, take them back. I'd hate for you to be struggling to take pills that are ineffective. :ohwell:

Congratulations on all of your success! Excellent progress!

I have a question: How certain are you that MSM contributed to your growth? Are you adding any other techniques, products, etc. that may also be contributing? (This question goes for all the ladies who have done well with MSM.)

Thanks and congratulations again! :kiss:

Back