Has Everyone Received Their Black Friday Hairveda Order?

Ediese

I'm still waiting on mine.. Has everyone received their order? I just checked my email, and I haven't received any order notification so I'm not sure if it was shipped yet.:perplexed

On another note, I received my Shescentit order about 1.5 weeks ago, and some things worked for me, while others didn't. I do love the Avocado conditioner, Hemp Shampoo, Moisture Mist leave in, and the Seyani Hair Butter. The Fortifying Mask, and Banana Brulee didnt' work that well for me. My hair felt really dry afterwards.

I'm still waiting on mine.. Has everyone received their order? I just checked my email, and I haven't received any order notification so I'm not sure if it was shipped yet.:perplexed

On another note, I received my Shescentit order about 1.5 weeks ago, and some things worked for me, while others didn't. I do love the Avocado conditioner, Hemp Shampoo, Moisture Mist leave in, and the Seyani Hair Butter. The Fortifying Mask, and Banana Brulee didnt' work that well for me. My hair felt really dry afterwards.

Nope. I'm still waiting for mine too.
I can't believe these products didn't work for you! Those are the only things I want to try!

Im still waiting for my order:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: However... I did get my confirmation email finally last thursday and its "allegedly" supposed to come today...... The funny part is im supposed to be on the greyhound to visit my family for christmas in chicago and i waited behind an extra day jus so i can get my hair products:rolleyes:.....is that a bad thing?

Nope. I'm still waiting for mine too.
I can't believe these products didn't work for you! Those are the only things I want to try!

I was really hoping that it would. I still haven't been able to find a good moisturizer for my hair. :sad:

Im still waiting for my order:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: However... I did get my confirmation email finally last thursday and its "allegedly" supposed to come today...... The funny part is im supposed to be on the greyhound to visit my family for christmas in chicago and i waited behind an extra day jus so i can get my hair products:rolleyes:.....is that a bad thing?

:grin: It's actually kinda funny. Hopefully, you get it before you leave.

Check your neighbor's mail box.:lachen:

:lachen:No, that doesn't happen. The post office usually leaves it on my front door, and I've never had a problem finding it there. Last year, I ordered a Wii for someone for Christmas, and 2 days later it was still on my porch.

Hmm...now that you mention it though, hairveda is Ayurveda, and both of my neighbors are of Indian descent... lol j/k :lachen:They wouldnt' do that. I've actually forgotten my key in the mailbox before, and they returned it to me.

I didn't care for the Seyani hair butter. It to heavy for my liking. I gave it away. However back to your original question. I received my Black Friday order bout a week ago.

:dance7:
:reddancer::reddancer::reddancer:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy my order finally came!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Off to moisturize with Whipped Baggy, seal with Vatika Frosting, wet bun, and hop on the Greyhound... :sekret:

Mannnn, I havent gotten my stuff either. I got the email saying it was shipped off last Tues, hopefully it will come today.

I received my orders from Hairveda and Shescentit last week. So far I've tried the Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner and Whipped Cream Moisturizer from Hairveda. I've come to the conclusion that the Whipped Cream is not for my hair type, especially with me being almost 10 weeks post relaxer. Maybe it would work better if I had a fresh relaxer. I ended up putting some Hawaiian Silky moisturizer in my hair and that tamed it. The Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner did nothing for my hair. There was no slip whatsoever for me.

I will be trying the shescentit products this weekend. I bought samples of the banana brulee and seyani butter. I also bought the avocado conditioner and moisture mist spray. I'll see how these work.

I haven't gotten mine yet, now I have to scroll through and see everyone's responses...

ETA: I checked my inbox, no emails that the order has shipped either....

ETA: I got my order from Jasmine 2 days after I placed it and the Goat's milk soap is to die for and I love one of the conditioners that I tried Saturday... I plan to post about it at the end of the week. She uses great ingredients too.

It's nice when you can get products in a timely fashion. I figured it might take a minute with the sale and all.. but...this is getting kinda long.

Last edited:
No package here....Lawd where is my Hairveda? I haven't even received my shipping email yet.'
Good thing I ordered Alma Heavy Cream from Qhemet Biologics because it has been supermoisturizing for my hair. I still can't wait to get my Hairveda.

I received my email today. I ordered on 11/28. BJ apologized for the delay. I guess she's busier than I thought.

Oops I reported in the original thread. I got my e-mail notice on Saturday and my stuff is at the post office. I should be able to pick it up on the way to a meeting tomorrow morning.

Back