Has Everyone Received Their Black Friday Hairveda Order?

Got mine last week.

After tearing open the box, i went to wash my hair so i could use the Avosoya oil...good stuff!

I'm still waiting on mine.. Has everyone received their order? I just checked my email, and I haven't received any order notification so I'm not sure if it was shipped yet.:perplexed

On another note, I received my Shescentit order about 1.5 weeks ago, and some things worked for me, while others didn't. I do love the Avocado conditioner, Hemp Shampoo, Moisture Mist leave in, and the Seyani Hair Butter. The Fortifying Mask, and Banana Brulee didnt' work that well for me. My hair felt really dry afterwards.

I received mine on Friday. Hey I love the mask and Brulee from shescentit. I just placed another order today. If you like the hairveda products and I received the same ones you did, maybe we can do a swap:yep: Shescentit loves my hair!! The hairveda is nice though.

I'm still waiting on mine.. Has everyone received their order? I just checked my email, and I haven't received any order notification so I'm not sure if it was shipped yet.:perplexed

On another note, I received my Shescentit order about 1.5 weeks ago, and some things worked for me, while others didn't. I do love the Avocado conditioner, Hemp Shampoo, Moisture Mist leave in, and the Seyani Hair Butter. The Fortifying Mask, and Banana Brulee didnt' work that well for me. My hair felt really dry afterwards.

Mine came in on Saturday. I was upset the post man didn't leave it at my leasing office. So, I had to pick it up at the post office. URGH!!! This was my first order and I was surprised it took this long. I had e-mailed her my paypal receipt and about a week later I received the tracking info e-mail. I would e-mail BJ, if I was you.

Mine came in on Saturday. I was upset the post man didn't leave it at my leasing office. So, I had to pick it up at the post office. URGH!!! This was my first order and I was surprised it took this long. I had e-mailed her my paypal receipt and about a week later I received the tracking info e-mail. I would e-mail BJ, if I was you.

OT, where is your fotki?!! Your hair in your siggy pic is :drool:

I received mine on Friday. Hey I love the mask and Brulee from shescentit. I just placed another order today. If you like the hairveda products and I received the same ones you did, maybe we can do a swap:yep: Shescentit loves my hair!! The hairveda is nice though.

Yeah, because I don't think I'm going to use it.

I haven't gotten mine yet, now I have to scroll through and see everyone's responses...

ETA: I checked my inbox, no emails that the order has shipped either....

ETA: I got my order from Jasmine 2 days after I placed it and the Goat's milk soap is to die for and I love one of the conditioners that I tried Saturday... I plan to post about it at the end of the week. She uses great ingredients too.

It's nice when you can get products in a timely fashion. I figured it might take a minute with the sale and all.. but...this is getting kinda long.

That's what I think. If I get an email letting me know what's up, it really wouldnt' be a big deal to me but I haven't heard anything.

I got an email saying your delievery confirmation tracking number is, but the catch is the number was mixed in with some other crap
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSinternetWeb/Interlabelinquire.do?origTrackNum=333333333333333. now how the heck are you suspose to figure that out. So I copied the number and USPS claim there was a delivery but no one. Now I have had Christmas packages, Miss Jessie in the last week with no problems, and have always received a notice. So I go to the site to call, well you can't call and it clearly states they are NOT OBLIGATED for non delivery. So do you think they got so many Black Friday sales and made out and left out:nono:

I got an email saying your delievery confirmation tracking number is, but the catch is the number was mixed in with some other crap
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSinternetWeb/Interlabelinquire.do?origTrackNum=333333333333333. now how the heck are you suspose to figure that out. So I copied the number and USPS claim there was a delivery but no one. Now I have had Christmas packages, Miss Jessie in the last week with no problems, and have always received a notice. So I go to the site to call, well you can't call and it clearly states they are NOT OBLIGATED for non delivery. So do you think they got so many Black Friday sales and made out and left out:nono:

Of course not :nono:! I responded to your post in the Vendor Forum.

ETA: Here is the link to the contact information
http://hairveda.com/contact.aspx

Last edited:
Back