Has bad advice ever ruined a relationship?

TheNDofUO

As you guys know my 'activities' with my boyfriend was a little taboo. For lack of a better phrase. Anyway, you guys spoke and it made me realise how gross what I was doing was and so I stopped. I stopped all anal play altogether. He we so sad that I would allow the opinions of women over the internet have such a big impact on our lives. That was the beginning of the end really. We're broken up now and I can't help but think I made the wrong decision. When do you listen to advice and when do you ignore it ?
P.S. it's still Sunday in America, right ?

As you guys know my 'activities' with my boyfriend was a little taboo. For lack of a better phrase. Anyway, you guys spoke and it made me realise how gross what I was doing was and so I stopped. I stopped all anal play altogether. He we so sad that I would allow the opinions of women over the internet have such a big impact on our lives. That was the beginning of the end really. We're broken up now and I can't help but think I made the wrong decision. When do you listen to advice and when do you ignore it ?

It's still Sunday but exactly what kind of s anal play are you referencing?

There are some things that you shouldn't share. Seriously.

Do people give out bad advice on here? Yes. Do people give out good advice on here? Yes.

Advice doesn't ruin relationships. People do.

Did he really break up with you over that? I mean, it was that important to him? You should be relieved, very relieved :look:. He was probably gay anyway...

Okay I went and read that thread. It personally made my stomach turn when I saw your thread your first time. Could you really imagine a lifetime of doing that? I think you got great advice. In the end you stopped because it was gross, not because of what LHCF said. Thank your lucky stars that LHCF woke you up. Instead of being grateful are you actually disappointed that you stopped doing that?

Also, I don't think he's disappointed that you listened to "women over the Internet," he's disappointed that you stopped doing what he liked sexually. And I don't understand why all anal play had to stop, just the act you described in that thread.

Last edited:
OP do YOU want to continue licking his tail nethers :look:? if not let it go please. The choice is yours.
id be questioning his heterosexuality if its that important to him...

.... said the Phablet

When do you listen to advice and when do you ignore it ?

You ignore advice when you didn't ask for it and/or when you already know what you want to do. I remember the original thread but I didn't really read it. If you came to the board asking for advice you must not have known what you really wanted. Even with LCHF advice you made the final decision. It's pretty simple. Figure out what you want to do and then do it.

Ohhhh yea, that. Why ask people who gave you bad advice, how to fix their bad advice? LOL.

If you miss him, surprise him with an extra long anal sucking. Make him feel like his colon was misplaced. Then give him a honey laced kiss.

Ohhhh yea, that. Why ask people who gave you bad advice, how to fix their bad advice? LOL.

If you miss him, surprise him with an extra long anal sucking. Make him feel like his colon was misplaced. Then give him a honey laced kiss.

:blush::lachen::lachen::lachen::lol:

go away now!!!!!!! :rofl:

.... said the Phablet

You didn't have to listen to the advice. That was totally up to you, so in actuality it is you who ruined your relationship lol but it was for the best!!

I remember that thread. Any advice recommending not consuming anal juices was good advice and I would never apologize for giving somebody that advice

I'm sorry, this man knew that you ate his excrement and went looking for how to make his excrement taste better and he STILL broke up with you? These internet women are not what made your relationship fall apart

You wanna lick arse, then lick arse. People do all kinds of nasty stuff in bed that no one knows about.

Do what YOU enjoy and nothing else. Be safe. and thats all that matters. If he ain't wit it he should move on and so should you.

If you had no problem with the act, why did you stop?
A group of women that you have never met should not hamper what you do privately with your man.

no bad advice hasn't ruined my relationship before. I'm the type to seek advice but take what i want out of it or nothing at all. i also weigh my options and see if the advice applies to my current situation. a lot of times people give advice but because they don't know the other half their advice is one sided and wouldn't be successful. but we do have a option to take it into consideration or not

If a man is willing to break up with you over something so trivial such as a bum licking, you dodged a bullet. How can it be a turn on to have someone do something that they dont enjoy?
Unless you did, then carry on. ...... and be safe.

There is nothing wrong with some backyard play. However, there is something wrong with a person who invites you to play in the backyard, but won't clean it first. He sounds inconsiderate and unhygienic.

Back