HAS ANYONE USED VITALE RELAXER???

Wolftrap

I tried this relaxer on Sunday. My hair seems pretty straight but I was not sure if this is a good relaxer or not. My stylist said its really good but I don't know of anyone else that has used it.

I used it a while ago and I liked it alot. I have thin, dry hair and it didn't seem to cause me any problems, although my favorite relaxer is Elasta QP for sensitive scalp (lye).

Vitale does have lye right? I have thin dry hair too. Well not so dry anymore since I been conditioner washing. But still thin. I think I used this relaxer many years ago but this one was for sensitive scalp. I think this will be my relaxer from now on.

I use the Vitale Mo' Body Sensitive Scalp formula. I like it. No dryness or brittleness. It works just as well for me as the Affirm Lye did.

I have used both Vitale High Comfort and Affirm Fiberguard. Both relaxers give me the same results. But, I can go 9 weeks with Vitale and only 8 weeks with Affirm.

Is being able to go 8 or 9 weeks good? To me that would indicate that your hair is not growing if the relaxer lets you go longer without a touch up. I would think you are not getting any new growth.

I used this a looonnnnggg time ago. I used to No-lye I believe and it was pretty good. They also have a good hair polish too.

Wolftrap,

I have new growth prior to the 8th or 9th week. However, it becomes more unmanageable at approximately nine weeks. HTH.

Re: ANYONE USED VITALE RELAXER???

I had vitale sensitive scalp relaxer for years!!! I never had any problems with it. It was the only relaxer that didn't burn my scalp immediately.

Re: ANYONE USED VITALE RELAXER???

whosthatgurl, I put step by step instructions in the post I made a while ago that says Wolftrap finally has pics. I just tried to do a search for it to bump it for you but for some reason my search function is not working. Do a search and you will find it. HTH

Back