Has anyone tried the

diamondlady

Crown & Glory plaits video and were you able to do your own braids afterwards? I'm thinking of trying it and would like some feedback before I do. It is very hard to get a braid appointment and then when you do, they put other clients in between and you're there all day. You have to take off a day of work to get braids done, cause most salons don't braid on the weekends. Not to mention the cost$$$$. I've spent as much as $300 on individuals. It's just too much of a headache.

You may want to send Dontspeakdefeat a PM. I know she has this video and did her own braids. They were beautiful!!!
notworthy.gif

I have the video but I never quite figured out how to do my own. I have an appointment friday with a friend who braids hair. Sometimes in order to get them done at a convenient time you have to go with a non-pro, as in someone who does hair out of their home. I have found that most of the non-pros are better than the pros in scheduling and treatment of your hair. Also most of them are very good and just use braiding as a way to make extra cash on the side.

Be careful, I ordered the tape and never received it. I also called the Phone Number and it was busy every time.

Lee how long ago was this? She is quite slow with the shipping. I sent an email after about 3 days to try and track my video. It took about a week to get it. That was sort of slow since she is based in Atlanta where I live.

Yes JenJen is right! DSD followed the video and her braids came out great! I saw them after 6 weeks and they STILL looked great!

Hey DSD...didn't you say that was your first time braiding your hair?

[ QUOTE ]
Yes JenJen is right! DSD followed the video and her braids came out great! I saw them after 6 weeks and they STILL looked great!

Hey DSD...didn't you say that was your first time braiding your hair?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Stormy! My Awesome Hair Buddy!
Yes it was my very first time braiding my hair. People loved my braids even after 8 weeks. They couldn't believe it had been that long!

Back