Has Anyone Tried The Chi Enviro Smoothing Treatment

sgold04

I did a search and saw some old comments, but I'm interested in hearing from others. I'm straightening my hair next week and I don't want it to frizz up/revert so the stylist recommended this treatment. My main concern is I don't want it to mess up my curls, I wear my hair natural most of the time. I guess I don't mind a little loosening of the curl as long they return to normal after a few washes, I just don't want my hair to look heat damaged or relaxed in its natural state.

What say you?

I used this on my fine hair about 3 years ago and ended up with a big chop a month later. My strands did not revert completely. It got chemically damaged from all that heat. If your hair strands are coarse, this may work for you but I know it did not work for my fine strands. Sorry I couldn't personally give you good news on this one. I hope others chime in for you.

I am wary of this one so I never tried it. I BKT but I am ok with the idea of my hair not reverting back. The ones where it completely reverted were old school bkts and cystine treatments. Ive tried some where it hasn't reverted but it still looks good to me like in my siggy and the roots aren't too different. I hope someone else can chime in and give their review.

I personally liked the arosci restructuring treatment and also the kmb restructuring treatment. idk if they sell them to regular people any more though
Oh I am considering a keratin treatment to loosen my curls not to rock a straight look. Do you have any recommendation?

Oh I am considering a keratin treatment to loosen my curls not to rock a straight look. Do you have any recommendation?

I really like the one I use now which is pure Brazilian clear. It is an amino acid straightener. I don't know how long it lasts though as I have only applied once. When I first put it in my hair was like 3a/b but after frequent wash n goes now it's like 3c/4a. So far it seems to have reverted but my hair is so much more manageable. This is the best formula I've tried.

I used this on my fine hair about 3 years ago and ended up with a big chop a month later. My strands did not revert completely. It got chemically damaged from all that heat. If your hair strands are coarse, this may work for you but I know it did not work for my fine strands. Sorry I couldn't personally give you good news on this one. I hope others chime in for you.
Thanks for your feedback! I don't have fine hair, but this does concern me. I'm flying to LA the same night I'm supposed to get it done, but all the reviews have said you need to wash the hair 24-48 hours after the treatment. I'm not trying to do all that while I'm out of town.

Thanks for your feedback! I don't have fine hair, but this does concern me. I'm flying to LA the same night I'm supposed to get it done, but all the reviews have said you need to wash the hair 24-48 hours after the treatment. I'm not trying to do all that while I'm out of town.
You're quite welcomed.

Back