Has anyone tried Shima's Hairline Creme?

spellinto

Have any of you ladies (esepcially those with thick and/or relaxed hair) tried it? I'm really intrigued :) It has great reviews on amazin (4-5 stars) and I've watched Shima use it herself here. There are also a few testimonials of it via YT, but I wanted to get the REAL scoop from you ladies before I make any decisions to buy (it is expensive!). Also, anyone have the full list of ingredients?

Last edited:
by looking at the ingredients I'd just get some castor oil and add some vitamin e oil to it. Get the same results for less than half the price. Idk if Lanolin being the first ingredient for a growth oil is a good thing. But I'll tell you what has worked for me. Castor oil, emu oil, and tea rinsing. I just had a huge growth spurt since I started tea rinsing on top of massaging my scalp with those oils.

i don't get the joke...:( is it good or not?

Really? :lachen: *looks at your join date*

Girl, the odds of you getting a straight answer regarding anything that has got to do with Shima is about as good as nothing.

Be prepared to either get few to no real serious responses, a gif war to be started or 553 post about Shima being a crook, scam artist and a joke.

i don't get the joke...:( is it good or not?

I purchased her hairline cream and I have to say honestly, it does work. I usually wear my hair in a high bun when I first get a a relaxer and I use Ecostyler gel for the slick look. I don't like using alot of gel, so I decided to purchase her hairline cream. I put Shima's hairline cream around my hairline into my hair, tied it down with silk scarf for about 15-20 minutes and my hairline was slicked down like noboby's business. It looked so natural and soft. I was so impressed. I kept looking in the mirror and then I realized it was Shima's hairline cream. It worked for my hair. Will I be purchasing it again....most definitely.

I purchased her hairline cream and I have to say honestly, it does work. I usually wear my hair in a high bun when I first get a a relaxer and I use Ecostyler gel for the slick look. I don't like using alot of gel, so I decided to purchase her hairline cream. I put Shima's hairline cream around my hairline into my hair, tied it down with silk scarf for about 15-20 minutes and my hairline was slicked down like noboby's business. It looked so natural and soft. I was so impressed. I kept looking in the mirror and then I realized it was Shima's hairline cream. It worked for my hair. Will I be purchasing it again....most definitely.

I use it and like it.... and don;t care what others think.

thanks ladies, i was worried i wouldn't actually get a review on this :look:...so far a lot of the reviews (except for 1 unexplained negative review above) have been really positive, although i haven't found much feedback on the product...contemplating on buying this or the jbco hair food pomade...

The first ingredient is Lanolin??? And $25???? I'll pass. I can find way better ingredients for cheaper prices in places I dont have to order offline.

Back