Has anyone tried kemi or oyin hair products?

brandy

Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried kemi or oyin hair products? If yes, how were their products? How would you rate their shea butter and also oyin's whipped butter?
Thanks for your replies in advance.

i like the kemi shea pomade, but some folks hate the smell. i don't use their shea butter though. kemi oyl is a classic. a lot of folks swear by it. i haven't used it in a while.

i love oyin's product. she has whipped shea butter and whipped pudding. i LOVE the whipped shea butter in cedar fig. the whipped pudding is lighter since it has water based ingredients whipped into it. it smells very chocolately and i like using it on my children: head to toe. The cedar fig whipped shea i horde for myself.

hth,
P1

patient1 said:
i like the kemi shea pomade, but some folks hate the smell. i don't use their shea butter though. kemi oyl is a classic. a lot of folks swear by it. i haven't used it in a while.

i love oyin's product. she has whipped shea butter and whipped pudding. i LOVE the whipped shea butter in cedar fig. the whipped pudding is lighter since it has water based ingredients whipped into it. it smells very chocolately and i like using it on my children: head to toe. The cedar fig whipped shea i horde for myself.

hth,
P1

will def. have to check Oyin's products out!;) BTW I :love: your screen name. It's cool!

Back