Has anyone tried:Jet Set Ez Grip rollers?

WOW so there is not anybody who has used these rollers:perplexed ? I guess they are not good then hugh:confused:

I used them. I still have them actually. I think they made my hair straighter(definatly the new growth) than the other plastic rollers but i believe they took my hair out.

So i just started using the plastic rollers again.

A few people had no problems with them but my hair is sensitive and not thick.

sweetcoco said:
I am looking for my first set of rollers and I came across this website: www.oliviagarden.com/jetset.htm

I must say I am very interested in these rollers. Has anyone tried them? If so are they, do you like them?

Thanks;)

I bought those rollers at sallybeauty. They roll great but when it is time to remove them they wont let go easily. So that can lead to breakage.

yep..thats what happened with me. They rolled great and stayed on my head but it was hard to get them out. So it kinda broke off my hair a little bit.

blackhair said:
I bought those rollers at sallybeauty. They roll great but when it is time to remove them they wont let go easily. So that can lead to breakage.

blackhair said:

That's what I thought. That is the reason that box it sitting in my closet collecting dust. The photos look so promising though.

Hi Hon'

I have seen these in the store and they look like they would snag and pull your hair. I would try another kind.

I have these, a ton of them actually. They are great when rolling, because you don't need any pins, they stay right in place. They are difficult to remove when dry, they turn into 20 round bristle brushes on your butt! There is no good way to unwind them, you gotta pull on them to get them out, and by then the hair is all frazzled. I'm still trying to perfect a technique with them.

I have these too...and I hate them:mad:! They give an okay curl but removing them from my hair was a beast! I saw too much hair in the roller :nono:.

Anyone figure out how to remove these without too much breakage? Do they help you to dry faster?

I would say that those are not for fragile hair or hair with too much texture.

I already know nothing good would happen if I rolled my hair up on something that looks like that. :lachen:

Back