Has anyone tried Curl Confidence by Oidad?

Pandora1975

I'm a bit of an owl, and I'm watching an infomercial for Curl Confidence by Oidad. Has anyone tried this? Nearly everyone shown has much looser curls than I (and to be honest, mostly white), so I'm wondering if its heavy enough for my resistant hair. looks like it focuses on protein and moisture. Its $40 for the starter kit (just about cheap enough for me to consider it).

Is it spelt Ouidad? If it's the same one, I tried it way back when Chelsea Clinton was wearing her hair curly and going there. It is a nice line. Way too expensive, IMO, I used their kit once and never went back.

Ouidad specializes in her "razor slicing" technique, which I would recommend walking slowly to the door, and then running like hell.

I have all of the products listed there. I like the botanical boost as a VERY light conditioner that I seal with something else, I also like the deep treatment but it is stupidly expensive (I mix it with EVOO, EVCO, and avocado oil), but I honestly cannot stand the climate control gel. It does absolutely nothing for my hair. I have tried every method I can think of to use it (I have the travel size), and my hair is always left feeling dry, with no curl definition, no shine, no nothing. I really do think you can find (or make!) better, at a much lower per month cost. HTH

Bumping for more responses....

I'm watching the commercial right now and the PJ in me wants this so bad! LOL But I know better.

Bumping for more responses....

I'm watching the commercial right now and the PJ in me wants this so bad! LOL But I know better.

i love you so ill tell you...don't order from the curl confidence site. you will be PISSED when they keep charging your card and giving you the run around.

Back