Has Anyone Tried BioSil by Jarrow

He_Leads_I_follow

Hi -

I'm new to the site and have had my last relaxer on January 12. :( T'ain't easy without one BUT I really want healthy hair and a healthy scalp.
A friend told me about BioSil and I have been using it since 2/9. Since I haven't had a relaxer since January , I can't really tell if it is doing anything.

Has anyone tried it? And can you give me some tips for new transitioners?

THA!:)

Peace

Thank you for responding. Yes I'm a WWW nut! I did find a lot of info but I prefer regular people who've had experiance with it. Thanks again !:)

I meant here. Are you familiar with the Search link? If not, it's right above the New Posts link. Click into the seach section type in Biosil and you will see lots of info. Hope this helps.

He_Leads_I_follow said:
Thank you for responding. Yes I'm a WWW nut! I did find a lot of info but I prefer regular people who've had experiance with it. Thanks again !:)

I've been taking the liquid form in a small glass of orange juice every morning since October. My new growth is soft, my skin is glowy and poreless (you can see some of it in my Vatika Oil thread) and my nails are super hard and never break. It's a keeper for me.:)

Ohhhhh! Thanks Mystic. That was helpful!

And Soho hair thank you for sharing. I will look up your thread. I 've seen this Vatika Oil mentioned all over this board. I have to try it.

Thanks Again! Have a PRODUCTIVE day ladies!:)

I started to copy a link to a thread on it, but when I went to use the search engine (typing "biosil") quite a few came up.

Just search for it using our search engine and you can read everyone's reviews.

I started to copy a link to a thread on it, but when I went to use the search engine (typing "biosil") quite a few came up.

Just search for it using our search engine and you can read everyone's reviews.

I did that b4 I bumped this thread.....like I said, I am curious to see if anyone else has anything to say about this product.

I started using it the end of September and the results are clear. My skin looks amazing. I have this really pretty glow now compared to before. My nails are incredibly strong and grow like weed. I have to trim all the time. As for my hair, well I don't know because I haven't relaxed my hair in 13 weeks, but there is considerable new growth. I can't wait to relax to see it stretched out.

I started using it the end of September and the results are clear. My skin looks amazing. I have this really pretty glow now compared to before. My nails are incredibly strong and grow like weed. I have to trim all the time. As for my hair, well I don't know because I haven't relaxed my hair in 13 weeks, but there is considerable new growth. I can't wait to relax to see it stretched out.

Have you noticed a difference in the texture of your newgrowth?

I mix this with a tablespoon of Jarrow MSM in oj in the AM. This is effective for me but I have been getting better results once I started taking amino acids and biotin.

I took the little drops in the bottle and it did nothing for me.
Take my result with a grain of salt, b/c I don't see any good or miraculous results from vitamins like a lot of the other members here.
Sareca used this and liked it I believe and a few other members. Some say it softens their newgrowth and grows their nails, I got neither :perplexed.

I've been taking the liquid form in a small glass of orange juice every morning since October. My new growth is soft, my skin is glowy and poreless (you can see some of it in my Vatika Oil thread) and my nails are super hard and never break. It's a keeper for me.:)

ITA with you Sohohair, except I put mine in grapefruit juice. This is really good.

My nails have never been this healthy - I have only been taking the BioSil for about 2 weeks. They are almost as hard as acrylic nails.

Before my nails were so weak and would grow a bit and break... now I am so proud I find myself looking for an excuse to display them! It has to be the Biosil...

I take it, too. My skin has cleared up & this might be the reason though I actually thought that it was this new multi vitamin that I'm taking. Since I have all natural hair I can't comment on the softness of the new growth. Honestly I don't know what benefits, if any, I've received from it. I wear acrylic nails & my nails have always grown pretty fast. Vevster has a silica thread/challenge going on. When I'm finished with the Jarrow brand I'm going to try the brand she recommended to see if I notice anything different. Well, HTH...

Back