Has anyone here tried EBENE products.

Has anyone tried EBENE http://www.ebenenaturals.com/ products. I was checking out the products online and they look pretty interesting. If you've tried it, which product did you try and did you like the results.

I ordered from her, got the run around about product order and delivery after co deducted from debit card and finally called my bank to have them work w/her to return my payment.

The products really do look good, but walk w/caution. You might want to try and call/talk to her over the phone...maybe her situation has changed????

HTH

Yikes thanks for the heads up. After the prices and what you've told me, maybe i'll look around elsewhere. Don't like playing around when it comes to my funds.

Yes... a few years ago....

I ordered her Herbal Vinegar Rinse, Conditioning Herbal Rinse, Essential Scalp Serum, and the Facial Steam....

I experienced no problems with delivery, however, that was some years ago....

I think, many of her business issues cropped up, when she her personal issues became prominent..:ohwell:

(love the products, but have since learned to make my own):yep:

Last edited:
yep- I too had issues with the service. I ordered a few years back. The product was nice but it took a phone call and forever to get the product top me. It wasn't worth it. Plus I have had good results with products bought from the drugstore/health food store so I went tht route instead-save a few dollars OP.

I saw them at Whole Foods today. I thought about buying it but I got the Jane Carter Leave-in instead. Who knows? I may buy her products and let you all know how they work out.

I tried her soap nut powder and shea butter for the skin, years ago. I think that if I was more educated about the soap nut powder it would have been a good product. I mixed it but did not strain it and had little bits of the herbs still stuck to my hair. I'm like oooh, no I can't be going through this mess. :lachen:Anyway I remember the shea butter being really hard and then melting in my hand. I had no problem with ordering. My products came on time just a knowledge problem on how to use natural products. Hope that helps.

Back