Has Anyone Had this Problem with Jilbere?

Mochalolita

Hey all...I have had a jilbere ceramic flatiron (the large one) for a few months now. I absolutely love the way it works, but I've noticed that on the edges, the coating on the plates is rubbing off. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the way I'm using it, though I can't imagine what I'm doing out of the ordinary. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen. I'd love to hear any thoughts or suggestions...thanks a bunch!

Hugs,
Crys

I have the one inch ceramic flat iron by Jilbere. I haven't noticed that with mine. I only use mine once a month. How often are you using yours?

That has happened to mine too. I have the 2" one. Mine rubbed off across the center on both sides. It still works ok so I figured it was fine. I use mine every 1 to 2 weeks.

I have the 2" one, but I rarely use it. I've had it seen the summer and have used it 3 times tops.

I have noticed that there is a small chip on the corner of one of the plates, but haven't noticed any other rubbed off spots.

Ladies, have any of you considered contacting the manufacturer to find out if this is normal, and if it continues to wear off will it impair the results of the flat iron in future?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
Ladies, have any of you considered contacting the manufacturer to find out if this is normal, and if it continues to wear off will it impair the results of the flat iron in future?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just wondering the same thing.. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Back