Has anyone ever used...

chestnutblonde

Feria hair color. I did a search and couldnt find any results. Well anyway, in August I had my hair colored a light brownish gold color. Sad to say, I got tired of it wanted to go back to black. So I'm currently sitting here typing up this question for the forum with Feria Starry Night hair color in my hair. Just wanted to know if anyone else had used it before and what were their results. I'll let you know how things turn out.

I haven't used it but I have also heard it's a metallic dye, which means (I think) it's not good to use if you relax, texturize, bleach, perm or use other permanent colour (basically, other chemicals).

I used feria and the results seem to be pretty good. I thought about Beigen, however, they didnt have it at Walgreens. I did some research and it appears that Feria is NOT a metallic dye. I was a little worried, but I'll just wait until a month or so before relaxing and do some reconstructive treatments to avoid any hair loss during relaxing.

Hello, I'm a color junkie. I have used Feria a while back. It was not too long after the line came out. I don't know if the formula has changed since then. I only used it once because it was too harsh on my relaxed hair. It was drying and I had A LOT of breakage when I washed it out. I know it's risky to color relaxed hair, but I wanted that color BAD!! Girl... I was scrambling for every kind of conditioner and reconstructor I could find!! :shocked: I was terrified that I was going to loose all of my hair. My hair was fine after some deep conditioning.

Back