Has anyone ever tried the ouidad double detanging comb???

cocomama

Has anyone ever tried the ouidad double detanging comb???

Please post!!!

Attachments

• comb.jpg
    comb.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hmm nope. I am scared of those things. And the other kind they have. They look like they are made for other hair.

It caught my eye too :yep: Probably would give a smoother result.

However, that thing isn't seamless, so I'm not trying it out.

I bought it a couple of weeks ago and have only used it once. :ohwell:

I used it to detangle in the shower and I'll give it a B. I actually prefer my regular comb (which is not even a wide-tooth comb).

I'll try it a few more times on both wet and dry hair before I make my final verdict.

Last edited:
I bought it a couple of weeks ago and have only used it once. :ohwell:

I used it detangle in the shower and I'll give it a B. I actually prefer my regular comb (which is not even a wide-tooth comb).

I'll try it a few more times on both wet and dry hair before I make my final verdict.

what's the weight like, heavy??

what's the weight like, heavy??

It's heavier than a regular comb, but not heavy enough to cause discomfort. It's a bit bulky though.

Imagine someone fusing two Jilbere shower combs together and you have an idea of what the Ouidad comb is like.

in the picture it looks like the two rows of teeth are aligned. i would rather them be of center from each other. kinda how the rows of teeth on a denman are not in line across the brush. otherwise it seems like the second row would just follow through the same sections of hair the first row detangled. hope that makes since. :ohwell:

in the picture it looks like the two rows of teeth are aligned. i would rather them be of center from each other. kinda how the rows of teeth on a denman are not in line across the brush. otherwise it seems like the second row would just follow through the same sections of hair the first row detangled. hope that makes since. :ohwell:

True, I didn't think of it that way :yep:

I purchased it but I haven't used it b/c it's so heavy and the regular shower combs seems to be a lot easier. Sorry. I just don't have the urge to pick it up and use it.

Well I used this on my wet hair last night. It was amazing. Just glided through my curls (my hair is mainly tight, tiny spiral curls). I detangled with conditioner on my hair. I was literally done detangling in a minute or two with way less hair in the comb than normal.

After washing, I straightened my hair slightly by using blow dryer and the comb attachment. That sucker just glided through my hair, it was that detangled.

I've used it on dry hair before, when my hair was blown out and also liked it.

Yea it is kinda heavy. But not hard to use at all.

When I was contemplating buying it, the Sephora salesperson was telling me that it's made to mimic raking through your hair with your fingers. Maybe that description helps you too.

Back