Has anyone done the motions treatment?

Leslie_C

the one on the web site for breakage? you arent supposed to shampoo your hair for a whole month, but u are supposed to rinse and use CPR every 4 days during this time. Just wondering if anyone has successfully used this method...sounds interesting.

Personally I don't see how in the world that forumula is heathly for anyones hair. No way in hell I would go a whole month and not wash my hair. That would equal major breakage for me.

It is, you do CO washes with CPR every 4 days for one month. I don't follow it by the letter but at least 2 of my CO washes a week I use CPR and my hair likes it.

[ QUOTE ]
Raquel said:
It is, you do CO washes with CPR every 4 days for one month. I don't follow it by the letter but at least 2 of my CO washes a week I use CPR and my hair likes it.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
mine does too!! sometimes i do it w/the dryer.

thx for the input ladies, I was just wondering. My hair is spoiled and likes to be washed every few days now so I dont think it would like that too much!

Plus to me it seems to defeat the purpose of the treatment,u would think it would take better on clean hair than dirty hair...

Back