Has anybody tried the new ORS Hair Masque?

MsDes

414pcrHfEzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I am not good at writing reviews but here goes....

I got mine from Walgreen's for $9.99. It's 11 oz. It smells good and has a thick consistency. Let me tell you. This product is da bomb! Do you hear me? I am going on 7 months post with over 3 inches of 4f new growth and this stuff detangled the mess out of my new growth. I had close to no breakage/shedding. It also made my hair very, very soft. I can't stop touching it y'all. It has Hydrolized Keratin in it but man, it made my hair too soft. This product did everything it promised to do. More info in the links below (ingredients are in the first link)

http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Root-...sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1326653070&sr=1-1

http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/products/details/85

I think I am in love y'all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v_joWE39zic

ETA a link to a video review by ULoveMegz!

Last edited:
AryaStarr258 I hear it's kinda hard to find...at my local Walgreen's there was only 2 left. Hope y'all can get your hands on one!

@crlsweetie912 Yes, they've got a lot of new stuff! I might try out that Bamboo and Banana Pak. But the Masque is just wonderful.

I'm wondering if hydrolyzed keratin is softening for relaxed heads because my new favorite product (Kerapro Intense Treatment for dry to very dry hair) gave me similar results and it has hydrolyzed keratin too. I want to get this product now to compare and see if that is the "magic" ingredient. Thanks for the review!

EbonyCPrincess, you're welcome! I mean this stuff made my hair too soft. I wouldn't dare follow up with moisture after this. My hair would end up too mushy. I consider this a moisturizing masque. Some consider it a light protein.

mami2010, hope you get the same great results!

Why in the *bleep* did I come into this thread?? Tomorrow is wash day and y'all gon' have me running to Walgreens.

I received a sample pack in the mail & used it last week but it really didn't do that much for me.
Oh well.

Ordered this yesterday, together with a couple of packs of the bamboo and banana conditioner - my hair loves the replenishing paks so am really looking forward to trying these out!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
Ordered this yesterday, together with a couple of packs of the bamboo and banana conditioner - my hair loves the replenishing oaks so am really looking forward to trying these out!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Hope you like it! I am also gonna try that Banana condish. I love the replenishing pak!

I've been looking for it. I went to Walgreen's last night and the one in my neighborhood didn't have it. So, I'm going to check a few other locations and Wal Mart. I don't need anything else, but I'm such a PJ and my ORS Mayo is almost gone, so I can I'm replacing it.

This conditioner is my new holy grail conditioner!!!!! My hair is so unbelievably soft after using it, it's incredible!! My hair stays soft all week. I brought this conditioner just before Christmas and I've been hooked!!! I get excited to wash my hair just so I can use it!!!! my hair is normally as dry as straw but this conditioner has turned my hair around!!! I brought mine in a Uk store! Ladies u got to try it!

This conditioner is my new holy grail conditioner!!!!! My hair is so unbelievably soft after using it, it's incredible!! My hair stays soft all week. I brought this conditioner just before Christmas and I've been hooked!!! I get excited to wash my hair just so I can use it!!!! my hair is normally as dry as straw but this conditioner has turned my hair around!!! I brought mine in a Uk store! Ladies u got to try it!

Girl, I'm Tryna tell em. Some are afraid to use it because of the keratin in it but it made my hair too soft.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using LHCF App

Just DC'd for the first time with the bamboo and banana conditioner - it's definitely a keeper! Detangling and rollersetting was a breeze with minimal shedding and no breakage (although admitedly I am only 2 weeks post relaxer, so the real test will come further down the line). My hair felt very soft and silkly when I was rinsing it out, and while I could definitely feel the effects of the protein (moreso than with the replenishing pak), my hair still felt very moisturised. The replenishing pak is my staple DC, and although I don't think I will replace it altogether with this new one (I think using the bamboo and banana conditioner frequently could be a bit too much, at least for my hair), I think I will definitely alternate between the two.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a fan of the replenishing pak! :yep:

Wow, my local BSS had a box of samples of this product that they were giving away for free. I have to go back!

ORS is really pissing me off. I can't find anything, but those old Replenish paks that do NOTHING for my hair. Every time I see them in store i just want to grab em and throwing on the floor.

I seen this mask at the BSS, but I passed because that jar was 14.99. I don't wanna get it, fall in love, and then have a problem finding it. I'm thinking of converting my whole reggie over to ORS products, but IDK. These conditioners are like magic. Why didn't I ever get my free sample of this? ORS just doing me so dirty.

Back